• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Brilliant Pampas: Round 1
    I left, and that was the end of it. Spread my wings and flew the next. Metaphorically speaking, anyway, I definitely walked. But the idea was there. Anyway, I walked and I walked and walked some more! Lots of walking. I walked until I was fairly certain that I had made a mistake in leaving in the first place. I walked until the sky got a bit closer, and I stood on a mountainside, facing a little girl.

Little, but not young. Anyone with the eyes to see could tell that she had seen more with her youthful eyes than one could see in a single lifetime. She's lovely, and I feel kinship with the fey thing, with flowers in our manes and determination in our hearts. Things needed fixing? Very well, then. I had determined not to be like my mother, sitting passively and waiting for the world to come to me. I would sell out the world myself, and drink its nectar. I had taken the first step, and she was giving me the next ones.  

The fey girl sends the gathered horses on their way, and I along with them. Flowers, like the morning glory vining wildly through my mane and tail. But colored more brilliantly, and filled with the power to save us. More walking, following the trails and spring blooming hedgerows until a new land spreads beneath my feet. Thick grasses twist against the paley feathered edges of my heels, sunrise only just beginning to paint the horizon with fingers dipped in blush and gold. As the light seeps across the valley, I can see them

Flowers, thousands of them. In every brilliant color, I can see them nodding their heads in the dawn's light, raising their faces to the sun as they shed droplets of dew from their unfurling petals. The pale blooms adorning myself echoed the action, untwisting to face the rising sun. 

It was amazing to watch a field of flowers ripple awake. By the time the sun reached my feet, waking the nearby blooms and releasing their delicate perfume, I had already inhaled too much to escape. As daintily as a falling leaf, my knees buckled and I dropped to a bed of waiting foliage, asleep before I hit the ground.
    [Image: 90aww6.png]
    Twin to Erotic

Messages In This Thread
    Brilliant Pampas: Round 1 - by Beqanna Fairy - 01-16-2019, 10:22 AM
    RE: Brilliant Pampas: Round 1 - by devin - 01-16-2019, 10:39 AM
    RE: Brilliant Pampas: Round 1 - by Ilma - 01-16-2019, 11:03 AM
    RE: Brilliant Pampas: Round 1 - by Rouhi - 01-16-2019, 11:18 AM
    RE: Brilliant Pampas: Round 1 - by Anani - 01-16-2019, 10:12 PM
    RE: Brilliant Pampas: Round 1 - by leliana - 01-17-2019, 12:21 AM
    RE: Brilliant Pampas: Round 1 - by GODBEAR - 01-17-2019, 09:26 AM
    RE: Brilliant Pampas: Round 1 - by Nocturne - 01-18-2019, 03:59 AM
    RE: Brilliant Pampas: Round 1 - by Y'Kira - 01-19-2019, 12:55 PM