• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery. Any!
    Anninux

She is thankful for the company that the stallion provides, easing her memory of the lost child, providing a distraction for her to swim in.
    But not all good things last for a long time, she feels like the parting ceremony will arrive soon, tearing her away from the distraction.
    But maybe she was just selfish to want to keep by him, almost behaving like a parasite - she shakes her head at the thought, her ears alerted by the stallion's speech, a suggestion toward her to which she frowns.

She was already in the process of adopting a child, one named Davina, a helpless soul boarding onto her fragmented emotions "I have adopted one already" the confession feels vile inside, instead of continuing to bond with the child she was out looking for something that was now lost, a possession she could not reclaim even is she wanted to, she felt sick at the thought of it, turning her head to face the stallion with guilt.

Out of her own thought she starts to speak again "Thank you for meeting with me" even though it was him that had found her in time of need "I must be going now, I hope to meet with you again" she speaks, her awkward frame now carrying herself away, she couldn't stand that she was being selfish, taking away time to find her child, an act she was ashamed by now, something that needed to be fixed.

— those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery —

@[Leilan] All closed up!