• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery. Any!
    Anninux

The coal-black mare is still still and silent as she stands stagnant, her stature only moving in correction to the wind as it passes her, the warm caress comforting her slightly. She is still in a state of panic, the constant fear that Sinner may appear, a fear that lukred deep inside, only becoming bolder as she thought of Castaneis, in reality the small colt had joined them, her worst fear was accompanied by her only child, a child she loved with everything she had.

She is not alone on this warm evening, the sun slowly fading each second, disappearing into the dark of the trees, she can smell another, someone lurking nearby, but it was not Sinner.
    She would know if it was, or perhaps she did not know, she had the feeling that Sinner wouldn't allow her to smell him, using surprise to dwindle her hopes.
    This scent is different, a lot more, cold? The mare is comforted in some way, thankful to know that it was not Sinner coming for her.

A soft nicker causes her head to dart away, looking toward the stranger, Can I help you. The mare's blue eyes study the stallion and his shape, a rather interesting form that now approached her with curiosity "I would be thankful" she whispers softly, her tone filled with sorrow. She was completely tired by this point, if her child was gone, maybe he was gone for good.

The mare crosses the thought out of her head, her eyes fluttering as she looks back toward the opening of the forest "My child is gone" her words remain slightly emotionless, conveying no sense of anger nor sorrow. She looks back up to the stallion, her eyes deeply tired "He has been gone for longer than I can remember by now. One day he disappeared and never returned" the mother felt like a terrible mother, she should have kept a closer eye on him, not even allowing herself to sleep to look after her firstborn, even the stranger probably wouldn't be able to help her, it was a lost cause by now, Castaneis was gone, and on purpose.

— those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery —

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery. Any! - by Anninux - 01-20-2019, 09:23 AM