• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery. Any!
    Anninux

Anninux turns to face the stallion who now speaks of his own loss "I'm sorry to hear that, I now know what that kind of things does to a person" she watches him and his changing eyes, a sight she was almost used to by now in this weird land.
    The stallion asks of the time-frame her child was lost at, she shakes her head for a moment "It must have been months by now, I haven't been keeping track" admittedly the mare had only been searching, taking no care in herself whatsoever, the need to find her missing piece still strong. 

"Thank you by the way, my name is Anninux. I come from the Silver Cove" she feels only gratitude toward the helpful stranger as she looks at him, it was weird for her to step out of Silver Cove, the only times she had been outside of it was to help with diplomatic visits and to birth her child, who was now lost.

The mare is still nervous even with the stranger nearby, she cannot allow her eyes to wander for too long, they must concentrate. Sinner was an image burned into her head, she was petrified of him, attacked at a time she felt most vulnerable in, scared even of herself.

Her attention is only diverted for a moment, returning to the stallion within a small moment, her ears silently perked atop her skull, ready to listen.

— those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery —

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery. Any! - by Anninux - 01-20-2019, 10:02 AM