• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  We're slow dancing in a burning room; Any
    alvorr
    Alvorr lifts his head, disecting everything Nazariy had said to him as he continued to speak, questioned how long he had stayed here, Avlor swiftly entering with a giggle "Well, too long" he left his answer short, in truth the stallion had been int his field for what felt like years, a mere thought of course since the stallion had only been here a couple weeks after departing from his homeland.
    "I know a few places, stick with me and you'll be good to go" he smiled, if he was to be honest he would have told him he only knew a few places that he had heard about from his few exchanges with other horses, but he needed to make an impression for himself, right?

The other horse seems a little tense at the proposition of travelling to new lands, mentioning his age as he spoke "And I'm a year older, makes no difference" They probably both knew nothing of this land, but Alvorr was confident in himself and his newly found companion "We shall travel to" he paused as he thought for a moment, his brain stuck in itself "Nerine!" he exclaims as he stands still, his posture sharp as he looks back toward his new friend "That is if you would like to join me of course" his tone is a lot more mellow but inviting. He didn't want to travel alone, no one would, and now that he had someone he could go with they could probably conquer the world.
    " darling. we're slow dancing in a burning room. "
    @[Nazariy] Ok this was just a quick reply but you can go ahead and post a starter in Nerine as the reply and yeah! lol