• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

everyday i'm hustlin'; any
    k a t a r i n a
    Hey megalomaniac You're no Jesus Yeah, you're no fucking Elvis Wash your hands clean of yourself baby Maniac, step down, step down Step down

She had managed to pick her way over hills and forests and sands. Every day the sun rose and fell and she seemed to find a another tangle or barb in the length of her tail, not that it helped that it dragged on the ground from it's length. The glittering green eyes are alight with inner fury at the damned shrubbery. Too much nature! Katarina huffs and nearly works herself into a mild tantrum as she shrieks in her frustration but she bites back on her irritation and breathes slow and deep to calm her anger.

In.
    Out.
    In.
    Ou-

"Yowch!" A fucking mosquito takes a little nibble out on the very sensitive tissue of her nostril. The velvet blacktress bellows in anger and throws her head wildly, throwing brush and soil and a fantastic array of colorful curses. She was very much over the trek through the wilderness. At this rate, birds would be nesting in her hair before summer.

After many more burrs and more bruises, the dark mare emerges on the edge of Loess. The forest of Taiga had been a feat but here she is, mostly in one piece. Katarina does not know she has stumbled upon an established area but the scent of equines was rather strong so there was some sort of promise. A green eye slides from one edge of an opened area to another, notice there were paths marked in the grasses by many hooves. She sighs softly, hopefully someone would emerge eventually before she decided to die from exposure or boredom.

Messages In This Thread
    everyday i'm hustlin'; any - by Katarina - 01-21-2019, 11:18 PM
    RE: everyday i'm hustlin'; any - by vulgaris - 01-27-2019, 10:36 PM
    RE: everyday i'm hustlin'; any - by Katarina - 01-30-2019, 08:22 PM