• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  ISLAND RESORT
    A lot of back and forth, circling around, yadda yadda. 
    SO.

A vote. 

I, Castile, still stand my ground as leader/basileus. Want to have a say in things? Think you have someone worthy, deserving and interested to lead? Okay, place your vote for my co-ruler. 

This is my last attempt being nice and compromising. Please, for all of our sakes, don't piss me off more.

If you cannot think of anyone, or if you think I'm worth a chance, then simply cast your vote as me being solitary leader. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. 

Since everyone is so eager, voting will close at 11:59 PM eastern time this Friday, January 25th.
    From our rules: The current land members may call a vote to oust the current leader(s) and instate new leader(s). One horse in the land may call for the vote and nominate themselves to lead, but any number of other horses can also nominate themselves to the position. Votes are done via an OOC poll, though you must call for the vote IC and can continue to vote IC as well. Votes are open for 1 week, and only horses who are part of the land and have posted at least once in the last month are eligible to vote.

The important points:
    1) Other's may nominate themselves to co-lead or simply to lead alone. They are not required to co-rule
    2) The vote will be open for a week. Since this was posted on Wednesday, January 23rd at 4:00pm, the vote will go until Wednesday, January 30th at 4:00pm.
    Okay! So a week! I spoke with Cassi before posting this unless I misinterpreted what she told me (not about the time frame)
    Smile
    Nominating myself as co-lead.

/grunts
    Cress nominates herself to co-rule. She has been at the Resort since Tiphon, Leliana, and Cress discovered it. She has gone out of her way to attempt healing those who need it and will help keep the Resort a true sanctuary. She traveled to their ruling Kingdom, Tephra, to assist their ill as well. She loves the island and has a true passion for helping others.

She also votes for Castile as co-ruler, or sole, if the votes sway his way.
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

Sochi votes for Castile.
    [Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine

Scratch my previous post, I vote for Castile to lead.
    (As per the rules, it was required she post IC prior to this which can be found HERE and explains much if there are any questions)

I'm sorry Cress, but it sounded to me like you were nearly taking this man's side after he's attacked us, the very opposite of what we stand for. I don't feel that I can trust you at this point in time to lead us, though I deeply wish I could. Who's to say you wouldn't just pass it off to him? Perhaps if we knew you better.

I nominate myself as sole Leader of Island Resort and fully intend to set this right, restore our home to its peaceful state as a sanctuary. After we are restored, we can have any new leadership or co-leadership discussions amongst ourselves as we see fit.

Wallace nominates and votes for herself.
    Tiphon votes Castile as leader.

Reia votes Castile as leader since she was moving here with mom and dad and has a thread with Sochi before this started.

Castile would obviously vote for himself but that's super awkward? Like, does his vote even count? XD
    Kerberos and Kali both vote for Wallace. Obviously.