• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

angsty alien
    so, i can't help myself and i've decided to bring nexu back! homegirl is angsty and angry af because maugrim left her so now she thinks no one understands her. that being said, if anyone is looking to kill off a character in a wild way, nexu wants to commit murder!

or if you have any plots where you want some nasty alien murder who's super sexy looking with a bitter attitude, literally sacrifice a deer or moose to her and she'll serve you until she thinks it isn't worth it.

or if you think you can be friends with her.

or if you want a weird life-long partner relationship with an alien-horse.

or if you want an enemy.

or basically anything. she's just an awesome character and i want to play her more. so yeah.
    Ryatah wants to stare at her from a safe distance.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    Haunt wants to meet her :| S/he's a shadow creature and they can totally be creepy thing bffs :| :|
    Eight wants to shove Ryatah into her.
    THAT WAS RUDE H A N NA
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    colby&hanna: nexu would probably try to laugh but it would just sound incredibly awkward...

insane: i've got it added to my list! <3