• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

love from the west; kaglace

{ and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times }

Solace in turn offers Wishbone a warm greeting, complete with a soft embrace and a quiet murmur of conversation. I reflect once more on how perfectly my golden queen and I fit together, this subject one which seems to be endlessly fascinating to me; I reach for her as she steps back to come alongside me, brushing the dark of my muzzle against the light of her neck. I love you, I think to her easily, and straighten to listen to our guest.

After all, she is what the storm brought in; surely, she brings some news of interest along with her. If not, she is still a welcome sight for our wearily sore eyes.

It's good to see familiar faces, Wishbone begins, and I can only dip my head in somber agreement. During these trying times, any reminders of past free of contagion is a welcomed memory, though in meeting these people there is only newfound sorrow on account of their exposure to illness. I offer a kind if sad smile, and listen as the emaciated bay goes on to explain that she does not come from Nerine, but instead to simply visit. To find her father, my father-in-law.

Warrick...

My smile lessens, eyes dropping to Solace's hooves with a low churr of support. That is a question for her to answer, though my heart aches to know where Warrick has gone off to, and if he is safe during these trying times. At the mention of Svedka, my humble posture redoubles, and I remain silent, gradually bringing my eyes up to Wishbone as Solace offers whatever insight she may have on the subject. Hopefully, the answer which comes will not be as disheartening as I am anticipating it to be.

KAGERUS

Caretaker of The Sanctuary
    Lover of Solace
    Immortal, antlered Dreamweaver

"@[Solace] @[Wishbone]"
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    love from the west; kaglace - by Wishbone - 01-25-2019, 06:35 PM
    RE: love from the west; kaglace - by Kagerus - 01-26-2019, 02:16 AM
    RE: love from the west; kaglace - by Solace - 02-04-2019, 02:54 PM
    RE: love from the west; kaglace - by Wishbone - 02-16-2019, 12:12 PM