• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Listen To Me Roar [Magnus]

Mary

As there conversation deepens he seems to grow more comfortable with Mary. His smile widens to a genuine one.

He takes a moment but responds, agreeing to a truce. He breaks eye contact to scan his home, when he settles back on her gaze he makes his intentions known. He is only interested in a truce, for now. He goes on to 'warn' her to not break it, for any member of Sylva to not break it.

She nods her head in response, You have my word Magnus. Her expression remained neutral, and her gaze held onto his.

It was not what she wanted, but jt is a start. She would have to work for the total package, a task that does not scare her. He notes he would like to visit Sylva and a smile tugs at her maw. Of course, bring your queen too, if you crowned one. Certainly seeing the beautiful and busy kingdom would seal the deal.

As departing words he makes her aware that she was welcome to bring her political talent to Ischia at any point. With a gentle huff she allows a smile to appear on her maw. Likewise Magnus, her body shifts to face Sylva but she turns back to the golden king. I look forward to your visit in Sylva. With her departing words she heads off towards her home.

Long May She Reign

@[Magnus]