• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Listen To Me Roar [Magnus]

Mary

He was a man of few words and even fewer emotions. He was heard to read, the neutral glaze remained on his face. He said little about his kingdom, but that is to be expected of a kingdom granted safety of the plague. It couldn't be an odd wonder from those who wander into Tephra.

He did not give her any details on how the kingdom was spared, but that was a topic she could push for later.

She was persistent, and she knew what she wanted. She was less intimidating and just a bit more poltical with her words than her partner and king. They briefly touched on there kingdom visits, but drama within the southern sector had created more than desired. It left them with more diplomatic visits to the same kingdom then wanted, and less time to discuss in full details there separate visits.

Glad to hear Tephra is fairing well, she says with a genuine smile on her maw. He goes on to note that there kingdom is allied with the east and she can only wonder how close there ties are.

It is not secret the east is a "sanctuary" and one who guides away from any drama. Of course the previous king of Loess had intiated steals in the eastern sector, creating a possible hostility between her and the Tephran king.

He inquires if her visit was to discuss an alliance and her smile turns into a grin. I have heard good things about Tephra, and had to see it in person. An alliance couldn't be terrible, perhaps a better opportunity to slip into Ischia, to visit Ivar.

I must say Magnus, I do hope we get to be closer friends, she says with a smile as she draws closer to the gold king. I would be open to an alliance of sorts, she pauses momentarily if you are. Her gaze remains on his, attempting to read his gestures on his feelings of her proposal.

@[Magnus]
     Sorry this took so long! Figuring out the next move!

Long May She Reign

Messages In This Thread
    Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 01-26-2019, 01:45 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-03-2019, 05:25 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 09:07 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-08-2019, 02:25 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 02-08-2019, 09:07 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-16-2019, 05:54 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 03-31-2019, 09:31 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 04-14-2019, 05:54 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 04-16-2019, 02:33 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 04-20-2019, 10:47 PM