• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar}
    She inquires about a queen for Ischia, in which he wittily responds. With a grin on his maw he says Ischia has no queen, reminding her that Ischia is but a territory. Mary's own home was a territory, but ran like a kingdom and she would be damned to not be called a queen.

Instead of spewing her own outlook on territories she responds with a nod of her head and a smirk. He brings up Sinner and how she shares power with him, how his own home is ran similarly. He nears her when he says it and she leans into his muscular body. Yes, I suppose we are more similar than at first glance. But still, her allegiance is with Sylva.

He seemingly grows frustrated, but her touch seems to ease that up. She asks what type of relationship he would say they have, and he responds with lovers. Yes...lovers seemed similar to what her own mother and father shared, yet she could hold back all the emotions.

He moves from her neck down her body, to which she finally responds to his comment, I like lovers her tail swatting at him. He traces the pattern that she wears, nipping at her hips and she could finally find out why he continually pops into her mind. Perhaps easing the desire if she gives in now, he speaks again, noting she may not want to return to Sylva if they are 'lovers'. Or that she may not want to return, with a grin she presses her hind end into his chest I guess we'll see about that.

@[Ivar]