• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar}
    She didn't have to call out this time, seems he enjoyed the water a bit too much. She turns around as the blue and gold king finds her, he greets her with a question.

Hoping she was here to stay, like he insists. She does not respond, instead she allows a grin to tug at her lips. He was persistent, but she would never leave her home, she was the queen after all. As he steps forward he shakes his mane, the scent of the oceans salt wafts around.

With only a pace between them he speaks again, this time promising Ischia is superior to Sylva. She cocks her eye towards the cocky bastard before responding to him. And what do I get for staying? Her gaze finds his, she slowly presses her body against his as she circles him, coming back to her original spot she nudges his cheek before placing a pace between them once again.

Alas, there is nothing you can offer me that is superior to Sylva. She was the queen afterall, and her relationship with Sinner was unlike the rulers around here. All of them lovers, but they weren't, even if they shared a child together.

Her gaze scans the island, catching more detail then her last visit. Ischia certainly is a nice kingdom, but I much prefer my forest, this scenery has nothing on my autumn home. She did come to visit Ivar, but certainly not to leave the kingdom she is ever so loyal too.

She finds his gaze once again, did he only seek her out to add her to his herd of whores? She had better things to do as the queen of Sylva. She did not seek out a relationship, nor his love, more than anything just something to keep her occupied. To find out why the fuck he keeps popping into her mind when she doesn't want him there.

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 01-26-2019, 01:58 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 01-26-2019, 09:05 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 03:04 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-03-2019, 09:31 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 08:40 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-09-2019, 10:42 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-09-2019, 11:30 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-10-2019, 12:19 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-10-2019, 01:11 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-17-2019, 09:16 AM