• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar}
    Women who know what they want have always been Ivar's favorite. Perhaps it explains his penchant for royalty - strong minded females who do not hesitate to pursue what they want. He knows from experience that they are usually unwilling to abandon their thrones, but that has not diminished his efforts.

Perhaps Mary will be the first, he thinks. She is the first that has been so forward in her actions: both in coming to Ischia and the way she presses her dapple figure against his. Warm and soft, he is reluctant to let her put distance between them again, but other than a muzzle against her shoulder as she pulls away, the piebald kelpie makes no effort to keep her near.

What do I get for staying, she asks, and Ivar replies with a wide grin. She won't leave empty handed, that is for certain, and that is if she leaves at all. Perhaps he will keep her here on Ischia. She'd fight it, he is quite certain, and he has always enjoyed a good fight. The kelpie has been careful in the past to keep his less savory behaviors out of the public eye, but he wonders if capturing Mary might not be worth the hassle.

"All you're seeing now is the western beach," he tells her with a smile and amusement-narrowed eyes. "There's much more to Ischia than meets the eye."

"Why don't I show you the things you missed on your diplomatic visit?" He offers, taking a step forward to once again reduce the space between them. "Perhaps we'll find you a nice souvenir, or even a reason to stay."  Ivar reaches out to rest his muzzle along the curve of her shoulder, bold and presumptuous, but most curious as to how she'll react.

@[Mary]

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 01-26-2019, 01:58 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 01-26-2019, 09:05 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 03:04 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-03-2019, 09:31 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 08:40 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-09-2019, 10:42 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-09-2019, 11:30 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-10-2019, 12:19 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-10-2019, 01:11 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-17-2019, 09:16 AM