• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar}
    He was still a stranger, so much about him she didn't know. Still, his arrogance attracts her, wanting to know more about him. She finds that her 'type' is the opposite of what her father would want, making her even more interested in Ivar.

His muzzle touches her shoulder for a moment, before leaving. She wants more, but it was much more fun to play a game, giving in wouldn't be an option at this point.

He breaks the silence drawing her attention back to his gaze from his blue body. He notes that all they are seeing is the beach, his attempt to keep her here. A small grin tugs at her maw as he mentions showing her around, things she hadn't seen the last time she came.

Her eyes wandered him one last time before she agrees. It still won't change my mind, but yes, I would enjoy seeing more of Ischia. Her grin remains large his muzzle rests on her shoulder. She lowers her head, her muzzle presses against his, she breaths in his salty scent for a few breaths before pulling back. 

She moves forward brushing gainst him, her dapple pelt melts into a matching blue and white pattern to his own. She chuckles as her body passes his with a gentle flick of her tail to his hind quarters. She quickly trots off towards the heart of Ischia, briefly glancing back to look for Ivar.

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 01-26-2019, 01:58 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 01-26-2019, 09:05 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 03:04 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-03-2019, 09:31 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 08:40 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-09-2019, 10:42 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-09-2019, 11:30 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-10-2019, 12:19 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Mary - 02-10-2019, 01:11 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Name Again {Ivar} - by Ivar - 02-17-2019, 09:16 AM