• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Post With My Youngins!
    I have a lot of young equines, and they dont really have any direction or plans. Soooooo I offer to you

Corban, he is my crow shifting green boy. He is almost 2 and growing into a handsom charming boy, he is very outgoing and curious. His mother gave him to his sister Mary from birth, so he really views Mary as his parent. 

Sabrina, she is a newborn! Mary and Sinners baby, and a hellhound shifter! She is SUPER curious, and a little defiant. She is pretty much a blank slate, and would love wolf buddies!

I will get a post up with her in the playground if you want to jump in there. 

Lothar, he is a 3 year old cheetah shifter and currently living in Ischia. He has a lot of inner problems that he likes to pretend don't exist. He blames himself for his fathers death, and ran away from his family after, out of shame.
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita