• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Not Afraid To Bite {Any}

How long would he have to hold onto his lies before he would be able to move on, the thought still circling as he watches her transform back into an equine, quite an amazing transformation that he had never seen before.
    His eyes were still wide as he now listened to her talk, she exchanged her name, the colt nodding with a smile as she spoke, his ears turning to listen.

She asks him how long he had been living in Sylva, he waits for her to finish, another question escaping as she continues to speak, how did he get to Sylva, in theory, the answer was quite simple, but in his mind, the answer was completely knotted and muddled up.
    He takes a few moments before answering, his black face moving as air escapes from his lungs "Not for too long, a month or two maybe?" his estimate was probably correct, although he didn't particularly take any care in noting time.
    "Well, Corban found me since I had been separated from my mother, he then led me back to Sylva" he gulps the thick air down as he speaks, it was him who was creating a deep hole for himself, hiding in it, covering suffocating in the lies he created.
    "Well" he pauses, his head tilted slightly, unsure of what he was wanting to say.
    "I sort of left my mother and then ran off"
    It is hard to speak of so clearly, saying it out loud seemed to hurt a lot more than keeping it inside, his face almost astonished at himself.

"I don't want to bore you though" his face is quickly lit again as he begins to speak "We should do something fun" he says as his body falls into a slightly more playful stance, staring at the filly with a smile.

Castaneis

@[Sabrina]

Messages In This Thread
    Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Sabrina - 01-27-2019, 03:50 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Castaneis - 01-27-2019, 05:26 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Sabrina - 01-27-2019, 09:03 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Castaneis - 01-27-2019, 09:27 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Sabrina - 01-27-2019, 10:25 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Castaneis - 01-28-2019, 03:09 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Sabrina - 02-09-2019, 04:16 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Castaneis - 02-10-2019, 04:46 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Sabrina - 02-11-2019, 10:18 PM