• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Not Afraid To Bite {Any}

The small colt could hear his new friend walking around the bush, announcing that she was on track, about to find him. He holds his breath as she nears him, trying to stifle a giggle that rang through him.

It didn't take long for him to be found, his black body already standing out against the green foliage "Good job!" he giggles as he stands up, his body returning to a taller stature with a smile painted across both corners of his muzzle as he tries to re-position himself and calm down.
    The filly then continues to speak as he shakes his pelt, removing the twigs and portions of leaves that had stuck to him, he freezes for a moment as the filly finishes, he blushes slightly as his face lights up, he doesn't know if it is confusion or surprise, his head tilts to the side anyway.

The colt shivers for a moment, he hadn't really had a friend up till now, not a proper one anyway, for her to announce them friends, and forever, was more than surprising.
    He still stands still, allowing the warm air to fill the hushed atmosphere, an awkward jerk from his body as he tries to formulate a reply "Uh, friends? forever?" his reply is more of a question, not really realising his wording may come out as rather rash, or just uninterested.
    The small colt is confused for a moment, and for no reason really.
    "I uh..." his mouth tries to wrap around the words escaping his mouth, but it is not easy "Sure" he finally nods, his confused face returning to a smile "I can be your friend, forever" he nods again.

What did forever entail, at one point he would die, it was the only thing that went through his mind, if he died, what would forever mean, would it carry on and light the flame in the afterlife or cover it up and choke it out.
    He nods again anyway, his smile awkwardly making its way onto his face.

His head turns away for a moment, almost trying to escape in order to breathe "I'm sorry, I want to be your friend" he begins again, a clean slate for him to apply his words to, apologise for his hesitation "I haven't had any friends yet" he adds as he nods again "I'm not even really sure what a friend is" his tongue twists around inside his muzzle for a moment "I'm sure you can help me though. Sure, let's be friends, forever"

Castaneis
    @[Sabrina]

Messages In This Thread
    Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Sabrina - 01-27-2019, 03:50 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Castaneis - 01-27-2019, 05:26 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Sabrina - 01-27-2019, 09:03 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Castaneis - 01-27-2019, 09:27 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Sabrina - 01-27-2019, 10:25 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Castaneis - 01-28-2019, 03:09 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Sabrina - 02-09-2019, 04:16 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Castaneis - 02-10-2019, 04:46 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Any} - by Sabrina - 02-11-2019, 10:18 PM