• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone
    He agrees with her and she cannot help but smile some more. “We are friends now right? That’s how this works?” She knew his name and he knew hers. They agreed on something. That practically makes them friends. This was easy! I don’t know why momma wanted them to go out and meet friends and allies. It wasn’t that hard. She reaches her nose towards him, some instinctive response that she doesn’t question. Her nostrils flare as she takes his name in to go with his scent and his face.

“Oh I do not know. I know that that place is Hyaline. Momma and Daddy adopted me and took me there last year. Now I got another sister and a brother! It’s so exciting.” She turns to look at him, her body rainbowing through the colors in excitement. Something that she didn’t seem to notice nor had any control over. She had nodded towards their mutual home before she met his eyes. She took in the olive color in his pale face, the pale blue that tinted his point.

Her horn was just a small nub on her head something that itched occasionally as it grew. But other than that she was just just long legs and a body, something that would grow and grow in the next few years to come.

She almost asks him the silly question of whether or not he lived here and then she realized if he did, he would know where they were at. “If you don’t know then where do you live?” She is quiet a moment, waiting for an answer but her brain thinks of another thing to say. “We should go find someone and find out! Or maybe, maybe we can see if there is anything silvery about it. If there is it should be Silver Cove right?!”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by Astarielle - 01-30-2019, 09:46 PM