• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't take back what I say; LAURA pony
    Oh look he sprouts flames just like little Hilde! He immediately had drawn her towards him without doing anything. The black and red broken appearance of his skin. The way his eyes seemed to find her and then study her just as intently as she was studying him. Excitement made her heart thump in her chest, even if there was a bit of anxiety deep down in there somewhere swirling in the mix of emotions she felt.

The faint gravelly tone of his voice made her ears twitch as he replied to her. That smile still curling her lips. “It looks like you are just standing there brooding.” She says with a small laugh, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.  “You are too young to brood, only adults do that.” Once she takes in his scent and his name she circles around him briefly, her nose touching here and there in the deeper looking cracks. Well, almost touching. She had made the mistake of touching Hilde once and she got her nose burnt for it, so she knows enough to stay away when one smells of fire.

He was different though, he didn’t smell like home and fire, he smelt of…far off places and a fire burning through the woods. Danger perhaps. Or maybe her imagination was just full of it today. Either way when he introduces herself, she can’t help the silent mouthing of his name. Cleave. Such a harsh word. A tilt of her head as she looks at him and wonders if he will be as harsh as his name.

“I’m looking for friends. For people to know.” She tilts her head at him again, ears flickering curiously. “You look like someone I should know.” A smile, a deep curling of her lips. “Why wouldn’t I be alone? This place is safe. My daddy and momma told me so.” Besides she had known a couple fairies in her day, the ones that had taken care of her before she had found Kensa and Litotes. Before she had been blessed with a sister and a brother in one season. Crynn was quieter, but much more content to stay home.

Of course they were both teeny tiny still.

The fire along his mane soothed her. He reminded her of Hilde and she gave him more trust than she probably should to a stranger. But he felt safe, reminded her of happy moments at home. Her coat reflects that, slowly shifting into a pattern of color changing that looked like the burning fire. Reds, oranges, yellows, blues, they rippled across her body as her eyes followed the flames along his neck. “Why are you out here all alone?” She says, her dark eyes turning to meet his red ones.

@[cleave] hahaha it's okay!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't take back what I say; LAURA pony - by Astarielle - 02-04-2019, 10:05 AM