• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't take back what I say; LAURA pony

this house is rust and wreckage, holding on by just a hope
    but I believe in dust and magic and every word you ever wrote

If she knew more of the world perhaps she would have heeded his words earlier when he had told her to leave, that he needed no one. But she does not know that he now considers her his in a far more possessive way that she considers him hers. Fine, he says, and her eyes light up. Her legs carrying her back closer to him, her lips searching out to touch, more to hover over the cooling parts of his skin. She would have brushed against his shoulder had she not still felt the heat. Alas, perhaps someday she would be able to invest into casual touch with those that made her work for it.

“Really?” She ignores the warning, pushes it past and forgets about it. Later down the road she would remember. Would draw it from the depths of her memory. Her body wiggles in delight. The colors flashing, swirling across her body in a rainbow of them. They gathered and then exploded, until she calms herself and it settles back into the color of black ash, touches of red and orange here and there.

He had stepped forwards too. She could feel the heat from his fire still on his skin. It curled against her own, her nose inhaling his scent again. There was something intoxicating about it, perhaps it was the danger that fueled her to want to be close to tuck him there in her heart with the rest of them she had cared about.

“I live in Hyaline. Where do you live?”

Astarielle

@[cleave]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't take back what I say; LAURA pony - by Astarielle - 03-05-2019, 04:08 PM