• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Kingdom Meeting I :: MANDATORY for All who plan to stay/join pls
    She was a goddess, standing tall and proud, pulling them all together and making a home out of what could have been disaster. Ice rimmed her angel eyes as she looked out at them, but it didn’t seep into her voice, just this gorgeous strength he’d known was hiding in there. She was what made them a family. Always had been.

He wasn’t the first to answer her, caught up in admiring and a little slow on the uptake. Shame. Her off-purple stranger opened his mouth and made it clear he intended to settle in, and Kirby ignored him. For now, the man was none of his business. He wasn’t about to welcome him with open arms, but he sure as hell wasn’t gonna throw down and object right now either. Not when there were more important things to deal with than the unfamiliar jealousy that spiked inside him when he saw the other man.

“I’m with you, Lacey. I’ve never much cared what shape the leadership of this land took. We’re not a kingdom, we’re not striving for any kind of political power, we’re just here to raise our families in peace, be a safe haven in this shitstorm. A sanctuary, that’s what drew us here, that’s what kept us here. I’m open to whatever shape that takes, whether it’s one leader or a council, doesn’t matter to me as long as the people who need it get a say. I’ll fight for you, though. Against any threat where you need my strength. I’ll be your champion, Lace, your weapon. I meant what I said to Tiphon. I’ll fight to protect our sanctuary, to keep our family safe.” To keep you safe.
    Call me the world's sexiest killing machine.

Oh um. I intend to post at least a couple of them, but also here: Kali, abashed, Disastardly, Defy. I feel like I'm forgetting someone...oh also Umbra. Maybe that's all? :| We'll see.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Kingdom Meeting I :: Mandatory for All who plan to stay/join pls - by Kerberos - 02-03-2019, 03:54 PM