• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Kingdom Meeting I :: MANDATORY for All who plan to stay/join pls
    He stood beside her, as he always had. And he has never been more proud of her as she stepped up and stood for what she believed in. Stood for their place here and what they wanted this place to be. What it was. His neck arched, brawny body squared and ready. He'd never had a desire to be a fighter, but he was ready to, should things have gone down that way. He would always fight for her. Alas, it had come down to a vote, and just as it should have been, things swayed in their favor. Her favor. The tension left his body as she dutifully removed the threat from the island. Good bloody riddance.

"It is done." She says as the beautiful brunette mare returns her attention to her people and to those that have remained.

"Yah, and to hell with 'em." His grin is wide as his voice booms with his Irish accent. He and Badden move to join her at her side- a wee less than silent show of support. The boy smiles up at her, wanting to nuzzle her but settling in beside Reilly, whose gaze never leaves her face. The way the sun brings out some reddish highlights in her hair and sets the brown of her eyes alight with her fire, undiminished by the frost rimming the shape of them. She continues to address the lot that has stayed, asking what they would like to see for the future and if anyone else saw fit to lead. Now, his eyes leave her, only to scan over them himself, to see who really there was and daring someone to pull some shite.

The first to catch his attention is the mulberry roan stallion he'd seen only once before. The one who'd dropped her off with her newfound gifts and promised to return. So he had. Reilly's blue-green eyes bore into him, but all he did was pledge to stay in exchange for helping to heal those who needed it. The Irishman wants a reason to hate him, though perhaps it's jealousy driving it, but he has no reason to. Yet. He feels his ears pull back a bit, though, at his tone as he asks if Lacey will have him. Down boy. Oh, he really doesn't like the way he looks at her. But he moves on for now. Especially as Lacey introduces them as her family. Kirby is the next to speak, laying it out straight, as always. Reilly nods his head to the iron man's words. "I will be here to help you ascertain this island as what is it supposed to be. I have never been one for politics. As Kirby said, this isn't a Kingdom, but a sanctuary. There's no better champion than he, and I will give what I can as well. This will continue to be a safe place for our families and for any others seeking the same."

When the blue roan mare steps forward and introduces herself as Luster and names her family, he nods his head to her as well as she speaks her mind. Grateful to hear her thoughts. "Patrolling is a good idea, and one I'm willing to do. With some help." His eyes go to Kirby. Through all his quirks, the one thing the man could be dependable about the most was protecting their family. He provided one hell of a backbone. "I'm sure we can come up with a good routine for rounds, eh?"

Badden nudges his shoulder in the next moment, ruffling the soft red and dog violet feathers of his wings. "I can help. Me and Kharon can help scout the inner land. Y'know, for the people who can do more than swim here." The colt's face beams as Reilly nods his head and musses his forelock. He thought it was a good idea, especially with Kharon's particular gift. Ah, they grow so fast.

Reilly goes back to something Lacey had said, a broad grin travelling over his lips. His head raises and he angles a look at them all. "And partying is something I happen to specialize in, in case ye didn't know. No one parties better than teh Irish." A sideways glance at Lacey, and a wink. "I do say that a celebration is in order. Anyone needs help loosening up, just come see me. I've got somethin' fer ya all." Happened to know a good few drinking songs too.

Alright, so you got:
    Reilly
    Badden
    Dizorien
    Zoryn

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Kingdom Meeting I :: Mandatory for All who plan to stay/join pls - by Reilly - 02-07-2019, 06:18 PM