• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  stargazers

love is my religion. i could die for that.

Aegean falls in love with her.

It is a simple thing, and you would think he would have gotten used to it now with how often he falls in love, but it is exhilarating all the same. He finds himself enamored with the gentle curve of her cheek, with the feminine beauty of her pink skin and dual-colored eyes. His is enchanted by the silver bells of her voice, and he doesn’t bother to hide the admiration in his amethyst gaze as he watches her.

She leans into his touch and he accepts it eagerly, breathing her in and committing it to memory.

“Is it as good as seeing you?” he asks softly, his voice androgynous in the way that it straddles the line between feminine and masculine. It is much like all of him—the strength of his body and the softness of his mouth, the dreaminess of his amethyst eyes and the beginnings of a wicked curve to his antlers.

He doesn’t mind.

When she asks if he will show her the beach, he cannot imagine wanting to do anything more. “Yes, of course,” he breathes, the whisper carrying the distance between them. The rain continues to fall, continues to plaster his mane against the curve of his neck, and he reaches over to brush blood-stained lips against her forehead, pushing the tendrils of her forelock out of her eyes. “I would love nothing more.”

Aegean takes a step back and gestures her forward.

“Come on, let’s go.”

A step forward to close the distance between them so that he can breathe her in once more, pressing a kiss to the gentle slope of her neck before stepping back once more and turning his gaze to the cove. He’s always loved the beach during the storm, but he can't think of a time he would love it more than with her..

i could die for you.

@[cosmos]

Messages In This Thread
    stargazers - by cosmos - 02-03-2019, 10:00 PM
    RE: stargazers - by aegean - 02-07-2019, 11:07 PM
    RE: stargazers - by cosmos - 02-12-2019, 11:30 PM
    RE: stargazers - by aegean - 02-17-2019, 06:54 PM
    RE: stargazers - by cosmos - 03-09-2019, 09:13 PM
    RE: stargazers - by aegean - 03-09-2019, 11:09 PM