• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  hunt or be hunted; any
    Caelestra

The bear is still basking in the sun as Sinner speaks, body stretched out along the high grass, colder winds sweeping the floor as autumn begins its arrival.
    The carnivore looks toward the beast as he speaks once again "Yes, it can be rewarding. But most of the time it usually deters folk, but I much rather remain in this state than any other" she returns the smile as she sits up, a little more formal now as she tunes in to the conversation.

The male continues, now replying to her previous mentions of fear, he states that he is usually not the one being told to not fear something, Cael smiles with a nod, cutting into the silence"I am not surprised" she allows a silent laugh to pass through her throat as she sits up.
    The male then says that he is usually the one scaring others, a brow raising as she looks toward him "I am usually the same, but rather than switching into my equine form I prefer to stay like this" she nods, a gently frown making its way on to her face "As for berries, they're great for when there is no prey around" she laughs in response to his, her smile makings its way back across both corners of her maw.

The beast now seems a little calmer, there is not a whole lot of difference to indicate it, but Cael can feel the air around them cool down.
    The male then talks about hunting, the feeling of the chase. The mare looks toward him intently, her head nodding "Oh yes, I love to hunt, although it can prove difficult sometimes, especially with nimble prey" she refers to her size, finding it difficult to hide most of the time.

Caelestra now changes the focus of her attention, returning to the male's scent "You rule Sylva, am I right?" she questions inquisitively, making sure her suspicions were correct.
    The mare had been crossing the border of Loess to look around Sylva from time to time, although she did not do this frequently, before he can reply the mare cuts in once more "I have been to Sylva a couple times, mostly because I've been causing quite a bit of trouble in Loess" she grins, referring to her current run in with Castile, her rejection of region's current objective.

@[Sinner]

Messages In This Thread
    hunt or be hunted; any - by Sinner - 02-05-2019, 03:48 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Caelestra - 02-05-2019, 05:26 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Sinner - 02-10-2019, 01:32 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Caelestra - 02-10-2019, 04:02 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Sinner - 02-12-2019, 02:55 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Caelestra - 02-12-2019, 03:59 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Sinner - 02-22-2019, 03:02 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Caelestra - 02-23-2019, 02:27 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Sinner - 03-01-2019, 01:08 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Caelestra - 03-01-2019, 03:52 PM