• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Is A Man With No Honor |Any|
    Just as fast as he finished, another lurking in the protection of Nerine appears. A young mare similar to his own age, a smile tugging at his lips for another his age. He quickly tucks his smile away when the tone of the new mares voice is apparent.

She quickly comes to the defense of her fellow kingdom member, justifying the mares actions. He only rolls his eyes in response, his gaze shifting across the horizon still. Finally, when she speaks again he finds her gaze. Her next words create an irritation within him, perhaps you can start over. Who in the world did this girl think she is? She was sitting on a pretty high horse.

She turns as if to dismiss him, speaking to the filly she introduces herself as Eurwen, and he quickly engrains her name to memory. She continues to ask the foal why she got scared and he just barely refrained from rolling his eyes.

His gaze shifts back to the protective mother, she had a much softer tone this time. And one that tried to smooth over the irritation Eureen cereated. She apologizes for her tone, asking what he plans to contribute to Nerine. He remains silent while the foal talks to Eurwen, her version of the story.

The green colt exhales a laugh, he steps closer to the filly, familiar with children as his own sister had a child recently. I didn't see you when I was flying, sorry for scaring you kid, now that you know of my powers just be aware of all kinds of shifting equines. He did not owe the other two an apology, he was no monster like they painted, a soft spot for children.

His gaze turns back to the painted mare Well, I was raised in diplomats, my family have been rulers. I am a rather good diplomat. he briefly pauses as a smile creeps up on his lips If I want to be. He says finishing his sentence, young and naive, sometimes he rather not always smooth things over. His gaze flicks to the spotted girl, before back to the painted mare, The names Corban, by the way. He stands with his hind leg cocked, his gaze shifting between the two mares.

@[Eurwen] @[Nalia]

Messages In This Thread
    What Is A Man With No Honor |Any| - by Corban - 02-09-2019, 01:48 PM
    RE: What Is A Man With No Honor |Any| - by Nalia - 02-10-2019, 02:05 AM
    RE: What Is A Man With No Honor |Any| - by Corban - 02-11-2019, 10:07 PM
    RE: What Is A Man With No Honor |Any| - by Eurwen - 02-12-2019, 01:40 PM
    RE: What Is A Man With No Honor |Any| - by Nalia - 02-14-2019, 12:39 AM
    RE: What Is A Man With No Honor |Any| - by Corban - 02-14-2019, 11:05 PM
    RE: What Is A Man With No Honor |Any| - by Eurwen - 03-15-2019, 11:45 AM