• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

{ C A E L E S T R A }
    The days meshed into weeks and they all seemed the same. His heart remains loyal, and though he still has a spot reserved for Warlight, he has moved on. Accepted the fact that she and him would never be, s loyal friend is all he can accept.

It had been a decent amount of time since he left the Cove, and for that reason he decided to visit the forest. He always able to find someone when he leaves the Cove, perhaps he could recruit someone at the same time. 

The bay and green stag moves through the forest, the summer heat beats onto his back, only protected by the shade of the trees. He would not complain, as soom autumn would arrive and cool temperature would be around. 

The green of the trees blend well with his mane, and the scent of sap lingers in the air. A smile tugs on his lips as his eyes scan the horizon, an attempt to find someone.

@[Caelestra]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Caelestra

Today the mare felt more comfortable in her horse form, a balance she had to keep anyway as to not weaken her body. She shivers for a moment as she begins to walk through the forest at a fast pace, almost wobbling as she regains her balance in the walk, hooves were quite different to paws after all. Although she is in her horse form, the gentle scent of flesh mixed in with sweet berries is carried on her body as she walks, a huff escaping from her lungs as she wanders aimlessly, for now, it was all she could do until she was sure she wanted to live in Loess, she also needed to find a purpose for herself before she could go on to do anything with her life.

While she walks her nostrils are able to pick up the scent of another, while her senses are perhaps not as great as when she is in her bear form she is still able to figure out that a stallion is hidden within the woods.
    Her ears sit perked atop her head as she gently emerges from the deep growth, at first she is unable to identify him, the stallion is well blended into the backdrop and only drops into her sight after a few moments.
    She stands to the side for a moment with a smile before entering the scene, her legs gently trailing behind her as she makes her introduction "Hello there" she begins, her voice soft as she halts "I am Caelestra" she announces, giving him her name.
    The mare didn't mind stating herself in this way, she was quite confident in what she did and usually didn't get into much trouble for it.
    Her smile remains for a moment before slowly fading, her eyes fixated on the stallion as she awaits his return of conversation.

As she stands she hopes the smell of blossoming flowers will at least faintly cover her scent. When she spends too long in her beastly form she ends up developing a rather hideous aroma that loved to follow her, often making others leave.

@[Clayton] I noticed Clayton is infected, Cael could help out with that a little if ya want
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

His visit was purely to converse with another, to find someone not from the eastern sector. It was always nice to speak to someone outside of your home, to share information, or even recruit. He grew tired of looking for another, and instead his he lowers his head to a bundle of yellow flowers on the floor, he inhales the sweet nectar smell and before he knows it the sound of another approaching hits his ears.

He whips his head up, ensuring it was no danger, but instead what he finds is pretty mare. She approaches him with a greeting and introduces herself as Caelestra. It takes him a moment to find his voice, his eyes scanned her petite body, her ebony pelt shining in the sunlight. When he realizes he has stared for far to long he forces a response to her, Oh hello. His voice is rapsy and a cough passes through his lungs, the plague had struck him and he was feeling the worst of it.

There was still nothing he could do, and he could not give up on life because of the plague. Instead, he explores beqanna because life is only so long. My name is Clayton, he responds once his cough is cleared, a smile beaming on his face. I come from the Silver Cove, and you? He asks because the scent of a kingdom is faint on her, but she also doesn't share the scent of the nomads.

@[Caelestra] sorry this was short, it will get better, I promise! Also if you want to give it a shot ^^

Caelestra

She was already quite glad that she had decided to venture out into the forest, especially since she was in her equine form, most definitely a less threatening look to her usual carnivorous state. Her head tilts slightly for a moment, he seemed to be slightly stuck, or perhaps just staring, did she smell of meat again? She sure hoped not, at least not now.

She smiles gently as the stallion breaks the silence with his voice, pushing through with a cough. The plague had obviously hit him as well, but she could help, at least slightly relieve him from the pain and rather annoying respiratory symptoms, she smiles widely as he announces his name "It is nice to meet you, Clayton. I have recently joined Loess" she nods as she moves slightly closer to the man "The Silver Cove sounds like a lovely place, what brings you out here? It's usually quite quiet" especially with the plague running rampant through Beqanna.

The coal-black mare halts for a moment before clearing her throat "I've noticed you have a bit of a cough there" she says as she slowly begins to move toward him with a smile, her eyes focused on him as she stands only a few steps away, her smile still painted on her jet-black face "I can try and help you with that, I won't be able to heal it, but I can make it less of a pain" she informs him with a nod.

The mare next moves to his shoulder, looking back toward him with a smile "May I?" she asks inquisitively, her ears perked atop her small head in question, she would be quite happy to help another, relieve them of the pain that the plague was causing.
    She blinks happily as she awaits his reply, her body resting quietly as she shifts her weight.

@[Clayton]
    He finds himself staring at her once again, her ebony pelt shining against the suns beam. When she speaks his attention is drawn back to her optics, noting she had recently joined Loess. His head tilts slightly at her choice of kingdom.

She seemed to have a gentle soul, what was she doing with the likes of Loess? As his mind races with thoughts the mare closes the gaps, his gaze following her as she does so. She speaks again, talking about the Cove, and inquiring his visit to the forest.

He collects himself, standing tall before he responds. Yes, you should come visit sometime, it is a beautiful place. Much better than Loess, he thinks to himself.  I came to see if I could recruit someone, but...it seems fate brought us together. He finishes with a smirk, he doesn't mind leaving without a recruit if talking to her was the swap.

Her next sentence makes him slightly uncomfortable, she notes his cough, inquiring he must have the plague. It was true, he contracted the plague and unfortunately it has become impossible to hide. But when she notes she can ease his pain his eyes find her glowing.

You'd do that for me? He asks as he closes the gap between them. His muzzle an inch from her own, optics following her as she moves to his shoulder. He gives consent with a nod of his head, You should come to the Cove with me, we are a sanctuary. Healers like you are so beneficial to the injured. An attempt to recruit her, and perhaps he had his own bad intentions.

@[Caelestra]

Caelestra

The stallion mentions that she should visit the Silver Cove at some point, she raises an eyebrow as he continues to speak, also mentioning it being better than Loess "It may be, but I feel like I can do good there" she nods with a smile as she leaves his shoulder for a moment, meeting him upfront "Maybe if I can make a use of myself then Loess may not need to steal  more healers, or do anything worse" she looks away for a moment before slowly sliding back toward his shoulder, the male asking her if she would actually help him.

Cael smiles in reply as she comes closer to his shoulder, pulling away to speak to him again "Well, of course I will. I can't just leave you like this now can I?" she tilts her head gently with a grin, returning to his shoulder once she had settled.
    The mare lines herself up with his shoulder and turns to him with a smile "I don't think this will hurt, at least it usually doesn't" laughs quietly as she gently presses her muzzle against his shoulder, the skin underneath gently lighting up. The mare stays there for a moment with her eyes closed, perhaps for the healing to take place or just for her own benefit, she pulls away once she is finished, smiling toward the male as she circles toward him, halting before him with a smile.

"Silver Cove huh?" she could probably pay a visit, even if it would mean getting into trouble from Loess, she hadn't been staying there for long anyway.
    She pauses, her eyes searching around the area searching for a solution, her muzzle finally opening to clear out her lungs "Sure, I'll come to visit with you, can't do any bad now can it" she smirks, standing next to him with a grin.  

@[Clayton] Sorry this is so late!
    He throws a visit to the Cove in the air, hoping she would visit because healers are so crucial, and she was pretty. Her gentle soul seems unfitting for a kingdom like Loess, evil and bare. But she politely declines, hoping that she can bring balance to the kingdom. A smirk tugs at his lips as he looks to her, that is pretty admirable he responds.

She quickly moves onto the prior request of healing him, shocked that she was so willing. Most healers want something in return, and it is quiet possible that she could ask for something in the future, but for now he would accept it. She teases rhat she couldn't leave him in his state, and he could really use the help. Regularly a muscular stag, finding himself more lean like a yearling. The plague has sucked away all of his extra nutrients, creating pain like never before.

She moves to his shoulder and his eyes follow her. She jokes that it shouldn't hurt, and to refrain from coughing he just huffs a laugh in response. He was slightly nervous, unaware what to expect, she presses her muzzle against him and he can just barely catch a light. He can feel the pain being sucked from his body, his muscles did not come back instantly, but he felt one hundred times better.

As she pulls away a nicker parts his lips, and he watches as she circles him. She stops with a smile, bringing up the Cove again, this time she agrees to visit the Cove. His eyes quickly light up and he bumps his muzzle to hers before turning around to gaze in the direction of the Cove.

Really!? You're gunna love the Cove!  The thought of his own kingdom brings an overwhelming sense of pride. The kingdom he was damn near born into, and raised, one he remains loyal too. Thank you by the way....I feel so much better. He says as he returns to her side, gently pressing his muzzle against her shoulder.

@[Caelestra] I can get a post in the Cove if you want, or stay here

Caelestra

The mare has not felt the touch of another and so she welcomes his soft brush "That's quite alright" she smiles, leaning into the male gently with her side "I can't wait to see the Silver Cove" she adds as she looks outward in the direction he was looking.
    The mare wasn't really one to explore, she was a lot more content in staying in one place and settling down, but she would not mind spicing things up, especially when she could go with someone.

She looks back toward the male once she has taken in her admiration for their current surroundings "Let's get going then" she brushes against the male, flicking her tail toward him as she moves away, her head turned to look back at him with a smile.

@[Clayton] Short but I didn't want to make it too long, sure you can post in the cove and she shall follow!