• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

{ C A E L E S T R A }
    Caelestra

She was already quite glad that she had decided to venture out into the forest, especially since she was in her equine form, most definitely a less threatening look to her usual carnivorous state. Her head tilts slightly for a moment, he seemed to be slightly stuck, or perhaps just staring, did she smell of meat again? She sure hoped not, at least not now.

She smiles gently as the stallion breaks the silence with his voice, pushing through with a cough. The plague had obviously hit him as well, but she could help, at least slightly relieve him from the pain and rather annoying respiratory symptoms, she smiles widely as he announces his name "It is nice to meet you, Clayton. I have recently joined Loess" she nods as she moves slightly closer to the man "The Silver Cove sounds like a lovely place, what brings you out here? It's usually quite quiet" especially with the plague running rampant through Beqanna.

The coal-black mare halts for a moment before clearing her throat "I've noticed you have a bit of a cough there" she says as she slowly begins to move toward him with a smile, her eyes focused on him as she stands only a few steps away, her smile still painted on her jet-black face "I can try and help you with that, I won't be able to heal it, but I can make it less of a pain" she informs him with a nod.

The mare next moves to his shoulder, looking back toward him with a smile "May I?" she asks inquisitively, her ears perked atop her small head in question, she would be quite happy to help another, relieve them of the pain that the plague was causing.
    She blinks happily as she awaits his reply, her body resting quietly as she shifts her weight.

@[Clayton]

Messages In This Thread
    { C A E L E S T R A } - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 06:01 PM
    RE: { C A E L E S T R A } - by Caelestra - 02-10-2019, 03:42 PM
    RE: { C A E L E S T R A } - by Clayton - 02-10-2019, 11:29 PM
    RE: { C A E L E S T R A } - by Caelestra - 02-11-2019, 02:34 PM
    RE: { C A E L E S T R A } - by Clayton - 02-13-2019, 09:11 AM
    RE: { C A E L E S T R A } - by Caelestra - 02-15-2019, 02:09 PM
    RE: { C A E L E S T R A } - by Clayton - 02-15-2019, 10:38 PM
    RE: { C A E L E S T R A } - by Caelestra - 02-16-2019, 10:36 AM