• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Make the Devil go weak in the knees - any

Our skin gets thicker, living out in the snow

CREVAN

Offside the beaten path, Crevan rests on his wolf belly and pants through bloody teeth. His eyes are slightly closed and gleaming proud, the wide curve of his frothy mouth bobbing in time to each quick breath he drags in. The hunter has maimed and felled a young doe, not much bigger than himself, and he fully intends to eat it after another second resting.

For now he enjoys the quiet satisfaction of his prowess.

“You were bold. Quick. A testament to your kind.” The shifter mutters, raining praises on the stiff, dead meal beneath his forepaws. “But not quick enough.” He chuckles sarcastically, lowering a dark nose to the punctured skin at her throat, tearing soft brown fur away from the glistening meat underneath.

The meadow around him begins to fill up with the eerie sound of wet, ripping skin. Crevan growls, plunges into the red meat, and begins to gorge himself while scavenger birds start circling like small specks at the corner of his vision. All in all, the large wolf seems content and distracted.

He has no notion of the plague, has no idea that this doe may have been one of the few to escape on the fringes of a safe territory.

He only pauses to breath, lift his red-stained head, and focus in on a swaying figure from the distance that looks as if it might be approaching.

OOC: Hi I’m a wolf & I enjoy my venison rare

Messages In This Thread
    Make the Devil go weak in the knees - any - by Crevan - 02-10-2019, 07:28 PM