• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Make the Devil go weak in the knees - any
    Sabrina

She notes the fur that pricks up between his shoulders. She doesn't hold it against him, they were strangers, and he just caught a mighty meal that it appears he doesn't want to share.

He compliments her nose, able to decipher the blood in the open meadow. A smile grows wide on her muzzle, but quickly fades when he gives a pointer on her stalking skills. He recommends spreading her weight evenly and she responds with a nod of her head. Being a master stalker of the night didn't come in one day, she truly appreciated his advise, but perhaps slightly embarassed he heard her.

Thank you, I'll try that next time, she responds as her eyes drift to the doe once more. He digs in for another bite, blood oozing from the flesh, she was nearly about to whimper, she finds herself laying down flush with the cool ground now. She licks her lips, obviously hoping for a bite of his large meal.

Father would be disappointed to see her grobbling for a meal. Certainly he could understand if he saw this beautiful hunk of meat in person. He breaks from the doe, cleans his maw and with a grunt he allows her to feast on his meal as well.

Sabrina does not hesitate, she pounces up and over to the opposite side of the pale canine. She plops on the ground and wastes no time taking a glorious chunk from the doe. Mmm! Thank you! She says when she comes up for air, cleaning the dripping blood from her maw.

He lifts himself from the ground and steps back, just when she thinks he was about to leave her he starts to converse. He introduces himself as Crevan, and her gaze does not falter from his. She engrains the friendly strangers name to her mind, and listens when he says he is bored, asking for her story.

She tilts her head as she gazes at him, what story did he want? She owed him at least that so she quickly responds to him. Well, I live in Sylva, my parents are Mary and Sinner, perhaps you know them? She couldn't pick up a kingdom scent on him, a skill mother and father trained her for.

Perhaps he was a nomad, that is why he was out here for a meal. What kind of story do you want? I don't have anything to exciting. Well, at least nothing exciting without compromising the safety of Sylva. She stands up from her spot and flicks her pelt to one similar to his own I can do that! She exclaims, looking at her new sandy color before flicking it to its original shade.

Not Afraid To Bite

@[Crevan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Make the Devil go weak in the knees - any - by Sabrina - 02-10-2019, 09:10 PM