• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Make the Devil go weak in the knees - any
    The young hound sits before the wolf, she mentioned her parents to which he announces her fathers name, he says they used to work together. She tilts her head just for a moment before speaking, really? Thats interesting, what kind of work? She asks leaning in just a bit more.

She didn't know much of her fathers history, only his present king role. She was curious what exactly drew the pair together, and more so, why they separated. Though she was curious, it wasn't a pressing matter.

She asks what type of story he wants to hear and he looks at her simply unamused. She returns a cold gaze of her own, watching as he plops back down to the dead piece of meat before them. His paw plops onto the open bone of the animal. When her pelt changes color his eyes widen just long enough for her to catch the reaction, when he speaks once again teaching her a lesson.

She takes a moment to respond, but when she does she lifts her hind end from the ground, and slowly paces forward. It would be handy for hunting....but why camouflage myself any other time? I do not fear others, they should fear me. The bold grin she gives when she finishes speaking is enough to show the tips of her teeth, maw blood stained. A bold statement for such a young pup, but an attitude she was raised with.

@[Crevan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Make the Devil go weak in the knees - any - by Sabrina - 03-10-2019, 10:23 AM