• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign {Jackel}

Mary

It had been a crazy spring and summer, so many changes abruptly brought upon her and Sinner. The shift in the Loess leadership, not once, but twice, had drove her nearly mad. There was so much at stake now, and the kingdom had to be much more aware of there surroundings. Anyone could come with intentions to infiltrate Sylva. She tries her best to push the negative thoughts from her mind, should anything like that occur, Sylva would strike back with twice the force. 

She had been so busy with diplomatic visits that she barely had any time for herself (aside from her visits to Ischia). She decided with her spare time, it would be of use to patrol the border. This would ensure no intruders were freely strolling, and none were visiting earlier.

She ventures out from the heart of the kingdom, until she reaches the border. From there she trails the kingdom, her eyes scanning the horizon, hoping to bump into one of the kingdom dwellers. She hopes most to run into Ruinam, the stag that had quickly grown into a favorite of hers. But if she could not find him, perhaps someone she has not yet met. Mary knows that equines still linger this forest, those who were here before her father, that still remained loyal to there autumn kingdom. 

Long May She Reign

@[Jackel] A crappy starter for you<3

Something moved.

The Specter maybe? No. No, no, no, nay. Not the Specter.  Where there would be deceitful white against the forever dark, that would be him.  But he is not this; this something that feathers my borders, searching and gazing and just being.  Someone. Not something, it is someone.  Maybe.  That’s to be determined yet I guess.   

Where is that ghost of mine? My phantom that is real and Insubstantial at the same time.  My phantom of me and the Brush.  But that is a tale not widely known—how my Specter came to be.  That is of the past and the before.  Another day then.

Like my haunt seemingly appears out of the thin wind in front of me, I am revealed to this other.  Slowly at first, as the pink of my legs bleed into the bright gold of my delicate body, I show myself to it.  To her.  With the words and voices and and mumbling, I’m not sure where I end and her whispers begin.  But I will know soon, why my giants revealed her now.  I’ve been gone a time, but here I am.  

”Hello poppet,” Haide croons slowly, deliberately with near painful annunciation. 

I am new, I am the same.

@[Mary] basically she was invisible and slowly revealed herself to Mary Tongue
    It did not take long for her kingdom to make noises, but these weren't regular sounds....someone stalking her? She remains cool, not giving satisfication should it be a threat. She continues to walk through the heart of her home, suddenly coming to a halt.

She scans the horizon, it sounds as if another is breathing before her..though she can not see anyone. No sooner than her mind convinces itself she is thinking it up does the outline of an equine grow before her.

Pink legs, she stares in disbelief, it was just hooves...but the longer she stares the more appears, her body gold like the brightest of yellow leaves on the autumn trees. A grin tugs at her lips and she quickly closes the gap between the two.

Hello poppet the mare breaks the silence, and she should suspect her an intruder, but the scent of Sylva runs deep on the mare. There was no hint of another kingdom...is it possible she had been living here this long without anyone knowing? neat trick! My name is Mary, and what can I call you? She asks, hoping to leave learning more on this resident.

@[Jackel]

@[Jackel] has been infected by the plague (rolled a 3).
    She will show symptoms (rolled a 5).
    She will not express a trait (rolled a 5).
    “Mmm, call me Gorgeous, baby,  and my heart will be yours forever,” purr an octave lower than my usual soprano, smothering the space between us with a step closer to her chest.  What are personal boundaries anyway?  Love knows no boundaries, yeah? I’ve just got all the love to give.

Oops.

Just kidding though, I don’t have a heart anymore.  Almost forgot about that.  Ah, but she doesn’t need to know that tid bit. It’s unimportant, irrelevant, I dare say even. And I can’t stop the impish giggle that bubbles out when Jackel finds the the humor in the situation.  But she’s right for once; it’s pretty funny.  

But this other— I know she lives beneath the red and gold army’s banner already—I’ve sensed her before as I’ve danced silently through the soldiers fallen tears.  But just because I know she is also home, that shouldn’t stop my beautiful, provocative, and irritating nature now should it?

“So what brings you to my forest today,” a pause and another step closer as the slow split of my lips inches closer towards my telltale  grin, “Dorothy?”

@[Mary]
    This equine seems to fit perfectly with the Sylva her father garnered. She only cocks her eye in response to the yellow and pink mare. The stranger closes the gap between them, and Mary respectfully takes a step back.

Her gaze grows cold and her head is raised like the queen in her beckons it. So what brings you to my forest today? The mare asks and Mary couldn't help but allow a wild laugh escape her maw. Was this mare insane? Who let her stay here?

Mary takes a moment to gather her thoughts, at first the yellow mare struck a nerve with Mary, but as she ponders the thought she could just be a dedicated member.....or crazy. I think you mean my forest the words slither from her cold maw, and her gaze sternly stares into hers. though, I am glad you are so proud of your home. Now I think you must have missed my last question, what is your name? Mary slowly walks from in front to the side of the mare as she speaks. Her gaze never leaving the strangers.

@[Jackel]