• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  It is better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand as a lamb; Castile, Any!
    Caelestra

The mare's body stands tense as Castile comes into view, her body freezing in place as her eyes observed him, it felt like even her blood had stopped circulating around her body, too afraid to move.
    Caelestra only allows her ears to move, turning to face the male, his voice resonating in her ears as she allows her body to ease up. She isn't particularly surprised by his reply, her eyes narrowing as his words reach her, her muzzle tense, throat aching as she yearns to speak up.
    "I may not be enough, but it is still something. All the healers here make up at least, something. The plague will be healed in time, if additional needs need to be satisfied then there are peaceful ways of doing so" her voice remains stern, her eyes solely focused on Castile.

Of course, remaining peaceful isn't always easy, the mare admires what Kagerus and Solace have created, somehow always remaining in harmony, at least from what she had heard of the kingdom.
    The mare doesn't focus on her thoughts for too long, the male is already in speech, his words lurking toward her with a worrying tone that entered her body, tearing up her confidence in a vicious manner.
    The black mare remains in place, she allows him to finish speaking, not like she had a choice anyway, his grin forcing her to remain stuck in place.
    Her naive way of doing things had rendered her stuck in Loess, which wasn't the end of the world, she could at least stay and help those who needed it, but the mare wasn't quite done yet.

"I don't tend to command anyone, really" her head regains its posture, her stern expression returning to face the dragon, a bear-like growl resonating inside her lungs "But I cannot stand here and watch this unfold. I will not watch the residents of Loess suffer like this" her eyes are painted with fury, a lividity spiralling inside her stomach, causing her to take a step forward.

The mare's body begged her to shift into her bear form, almost shaking now as he looks around herself wondering if she had caused too big of a commotion.
    She had seen this before, perhaps not on this scale, but it still terrified her to see it unfold all over again.
    "That is fine" her voice has abandoned all of its equine attributes, her body unable to resist the sweet taste of flesh as it floods her mouth, her hooves feeling more like claws at this point as they dig into the ground, refraining from shifting into her bear form.
    "I will be glad to fulfil my job" she moves forward, almost near enough to touch Castile, her body forcing her to halt in front of him.
    "Trust me"
    A grin spreads across her face, her body now able to loosen for a moment as she stays uncomfortably close to the dragon, her body creating a desire for her to return to her carnivorous state, something she would have to satisfy quite soon.

@[Castile]
    [Image: YDKFjJC]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It is better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand as a lamb; Castile, Any! - by Caelestra - 02-17-2019, 04:44 PM