• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There Are Two Side To Every Story -[Cael/Any]
    Caelestra

The mare is completely lost in this new wonderland, a magical place that she could indulge in, form peace within herself in order for her to relax.
    The pair soon come across a waterfall, the thunderous sound reaching her ears as they halt near it, filling her brain with a noisy atmosphere.
    It was easy to just focus on the waterfall which demanded attention, but it was just the surface, the mare concentrates on the other smaller details around them, observing the flora and the different species that lurked below.
    The mare brushes up against the stallion, her muzzle feeling its way into his shoulder, her eyes drifting to look toward the water "It's beautiful. I can see why you love it so much" she smiles, affectionately moving with him as she raises her head into the air, observing everything above them as well as below.

The noise of the waterfall calls her back, her head turning back to Clayton "It sure is quite noisy. But I guess it kind of works in reverse" she nods as he soft tone breaks through the crackle of the waterfall "In a way, the noise helps you focus on the minute details, lets you think about the things in a different manner" she smiles with a short laugh.
    She hadn't felt comfortable with another for quite a while now, used to living in solitude with her bear cub, alone and hidden away.

"Tell me more about yourself Clayton. I would love to learn more about your world" she smiles sweetly as she turns to him, the strong breeze moving upward from the waterfall and aiding her in her manoeuvring, her small head tilted gently in a curious manner.

@[Clayton]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There Are Two Side To Every Story -[Cael/Any] - by Caelestra - 02-19-2019, 06:15 PM