• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There Are Two Side To Every Story -[Cael/Any]
    It was crazy to him that some equines would go there whole lives without seeing the running waterfall that he gets to view whenever he pleases. His eyes scan to Cael, he watches her reaction. She seems marveled at the waterfall, almost lost in the serenity it creates.

She moves to brush her muzzle against his shoulder, she admires the beauty of the water aloud. She says that it is nosy and he laughs, it was but in some odd way, all the noise blurs into peace. She spews the thoughts in his own head as if she was reading a monologue, he only smiles as she talks. He nods his head as she falls silent Yes, its funny how something so loud, can create so much peace.

His eyes only drift from the waterfall as she asks to know more about him. He smiles gently, wondering what exactly she wanted to know. He shrugs as his eyes find hers Well... he pauses, deciding which part of his life she'd want to know most. My mother and father are both nomads...well they were when I was born. he says, thinking to his father who now lives in Pampas with a family that is not his mother. when I was only days old they passed me on to be cared for by my sister, who is a bear by the way.

He laughs thinking about the fun he had with his big furry sister, how cool he thought he was walking around with her. His eyes gaze to the scar on his shoulder This isn't from her, its from my ex , he laughs humoring himself, if only it had been that easy. Just kidding on the last past, but yea I spent my whole life in Hyaline, and I moved with my rulers to the Cove when the plague struck. That was a rather good explanation of his life, minus his lovers and drama between them all.

He moves to press his body against hers as a cold wind blows between them. He gently moves his maw, moving a chunk of hair that got misplaced in the wind. Caelestra, tell me about you.....what drew you to Sylva? He asks, his maw leaving her neck with a nuzzle as he settles on her gaze.

@[Caelestra]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There Are Two Side To Every Story -[Cael/Any] - by Clayton - 03-07-2019, 07:04 PM