• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There Are Two Side To Every Story -[Cael/Any]
    Caelestra

Caelestra's eyes still wander toward the waterfall as the male beside her begins to speak, although her eyes are partially distanced from him, her attention is solely his for the moment.
    As asked, the stallion begins to speak about his own life, her eyes finally returning to meet his muzzle as the words softly left his tongue.
    His story sounded a lot wilder than her past, all she could remember was her daughter, that was about it, nothing else really came to her after her long hibernation.

The mare is almost lost in thought as he continues to speak, the mention of bears snapping her back into the conversation "Bears huh?" she smiles humorously, leaning toward him as his body comes close "That sounds like quite an adventure" she adds as she looks away for a moment.
    The stallion asks about her past now, a single ear swivelling toward him quietly. The mare frowned confused for a moment, she wasn't really sure about her past or what had happened to her before her hibernation.
    "Well," she started in the same way that the stallion had done "I'm not really too sure about my past, really" she turns to face him, her head aching to rest upon his neck "I think before the plague struck I was thrown into a deep hibernation, after I woke up I couldn't really remember very much" she heaved gently, expelling the hot mist of air out of her lungs.

The mare continues despite her confusion "I think what brought me to Loess was the lack of hope and the amount of distress mounted into the earth, ya know?" her tongue twisted around in her muzzle as she continued to speak "I wanted to make a difference, help those that are in need of help. But it doesn't really seem like I am succeeding" she frowned for a moment before moving closer toward the male, her body brushing against the soft points of his.

@[Clayton] I AM SO SO SORRY THIS TOOK EONS

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There Are Two Side To Every Story -[Cael/Any] - by Caelestra - 04-01-2019, 06:39 AM