• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There Are Two Side To Every Story -[Cael/Any]
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

His eyes cautiously scan over her, she appears mesmerized by the waterfall. Seeing the flowing beauty in person was incomparable to anything story of one. Capable of sending you in a transe, getting lost in your thoughts.

Though she seems to give him just enough attention to share a brief part of his history. He mentions the bear scar on his neck and her interest seems to peak once again.  She notes his history seems quiet adventurous and a humble laugh parts his maw.

He has certainly had some adventures in life, more than he cares to share. Though he always manages to find the positivity and live in the moment.

He asks for a brief look into her past, but it only seeks to bother her. And when she begins to share the truth of her history he can't help but feel bad for asking. She couldn't remember her past, though the conversation seems to pull them closer together. She rests her head on his neck, and he gently moves his own head to nuzzle her neck.

She continues on to talk about how she was drawn to Loess, wanting to make a change. Though she shares her doubts in succeeding with Clayton. She steps away only to brush her body against his, and he leans into the feeling.

I am so sorry Cael...but I guess you have a blank slate, capable of writing your own story now. He pauses to glance a smile at her, an attempt to share positivity. As for Loess, I am sure that you are doing wonderful things... He pauses, hesitating to finish his thoughts. But the Cove is a sanctuary, your healing could be used for such wonders here. I would love for you to stay...I hope you will stay. His gaze looks to find hers, only hoping she won't reject him.

@[Caelestra]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There Are Two Side To Every Story -[Cael/Any] - by Clayton - 04-02-2019, 12:30 PM