• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There Are Two Side To Every Story -[Cael/Any]
    Caelestra

Caelestra was never one to ponder on her thoughts, she was usually able to quick-fire answer, making decisions in the span of a second.
    Today felt like it may be a lot harder, she was trying to deny her failure in Loess, always hopeful in being able to bring back peace, perhaps her efforts too focused on a lost cause. It was pointless really.

Clayton begins to speak once more with an apologetic tone in the air, her head turns to face him with a warm smile as he talks "You are right in that regard, I guess I should just focus on creating history rather than trying to change it" she winks slyly as she moves back to watch the waterfall, an ear still turned to listen to Clayton.

He is quick to speak about the cove again, her head returning the attention it gave before, listening to his proposition.
    The black mare was so focused on Loess that she failed to see past it, why focus her efforts on a lost cause when she could try to heal those who are in need of it.
    She frowns for a moment before parching her soft lips to exhale "I guess I could, it wouldn't do much harm" she replies to him warmly as she begins to arch a smile again, turning to face him "What do you make of the current situation in the cove at the moment?" she asks, she didn't know very much about the current rulers or what had been decided, but she did know that there was quite a bit of commotion going on.

She looks around herself for a moment before speaking again "I think it's a great opportunity to position yourself as a ruler, or something close to it. What do you think?" she wondered how Clayton would feel about ruling a land, Cael wouldn't mind it at all, perhaps she would even enjoy it.

@[Clayton]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There Are Two Side To Every Story -[Cael/Any] - by Caelestra - 04-02-2019, 12:53 PM