• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There Are Two Side To Every Story -[Cael/Any]
    Caelestra

Clayton seemed quite relieved at her previous answer, perhaps maybe he was even more invested into this than she initially thought. She smiles toward him warmly as she comes close, her body keeping close to the male as she looks back toward the waterfall, watching the gathering of different species below as they all gorge on the plentiful summer grass.
    Her eyes take a moment to wander the landscape, her breath becoming deep and slow as she inhales the sweet scent of the foaming water.

The mare's ears only turn when she hears Clayton speak, her head following his voice. He informs her about Ilma leading for a year and how she was doing well, then leading on to say that he was in training to rule.
    The female's eyes light up with surprise at first, her expression slowly turning into a feeling of joy as she almost wraps herself around him "I'm so happy for you. I think you would make an excellent ruler" she stands with an embarrassed grin, backing away for a moment after having launched herself at him.

The mare turns away once more before speaking "I always envisioned ruling as more of an equal with added responsibilities, ya know? someone there to help when it is needed, to heal when it is needed and to grieve when necessary. It scares me that some rule with just violence, I could never imagine forcing someone to become submissive" the mare feels saddened for a moment, she feels like she is close to remembering something from her past, yet she cannot piece it together "Anyway, I feel like you are going to be amazing at leading the cove, you're perfect for the job" she smiles with a shy grin, placing her head on Clayton's shoulder for a moment as she closes her eyes. She felt very close for once in her life, rather than trying to shy away from strangers and lead a solitary life, dependant on her own bold personality to keep her going.

@[Clayton]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There Are Two Side To Every Story -[Cael/Any] - by Caelestra - 04-03-2019, 06:48 AM