• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Laid- off baby. -x
    Sire
    Name: Eight
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Wings, horn, magic
    Color: Dark bay
    Color Genetic Code (if known): unknown ?
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [MAGIC][WINGS*][HORN*][super speed][super strength]

Dam:
    Name: Cosmos
    Breed: Arabian/Bashkir Curly Hybrid
    Traits/defects:
    Color: Pink buckskin
    Color Genetic Code (if known): EE/AA/nCr
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [WINGS]

Foal:
    Using my gender pick for a female named Greta, to be played by hanna.
    Permission for her to have the trait/defect of obedience - she must do whatever she is told if it’s told directly- like Ella Enchanted style. (although it wasn't really defined when I got permission, so I don't know how it would go in the database.)
    Permission to age Cosmos to 4 years old (will be played out IC prior to the birth)
    Permission from Phae to use Cosmos and age up.
    List of name choices: In case of multiples, hanna will play them. First female choice is Greta. Second female choice is Sundrench- reserved by me. Unisex names are Nux, reserved by me.
    Player: hanna
    (48, NA, NA, 84)

Greta
    Female
    Hybrid
    Bay (EE/AA) with pink points
    Eight x Cosmos
    Obedience, wings
    tegteg [OBEDIENCE][WINGS]
    Played by Hanna
    Due March
    Breedable in September
    @[hanna] just a note about obedience - I have a character with it and we decided on it being a defect with the definition "must do whatever another horse asks if it is said as a command". so she'll have the defect of obedience with the genetics of tegteg [WINGS]
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Okay - perfect. Thank you @[Leah]!