• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but i can still remember just the way you taste; any
    lior

The season have turned. Autumn is back upon them and its nearly saturated in the hormones of copulation. Lior had been no different and had swept his woman up under a night sky glittering with stars as the gods watched them profess their love in warmth, heated panting and soft grunts. God, he loved Nayl and it felt so freeing to call her to him whenever the moment swept them up. No more crowns, no more chains, no longer watching and bating for a quiet, intimate moment shared away from on lookers.

Now the beast lays out upon an open rock, sunning himself, in a rare moment where he was not on guard and stalking the out layers of Loess. The blue-grey dragon is unfurled lavishly, sides heaving in a slow labor as she slept shallowly, small tendrils of smoke pouring from the scaled nostrils. Lior had learned to relax since being in Loess, his son's watchful eye never far, and it was a sense of relief he had never felt before. Lior takes these moments to steal away a grip of solitude as the autumn leaves fell on and around him from drifting on the autumn wind. The dragon occasionally twitches, a brow furrowing from time to time, as he began to dream.

but i can still remember just the way you taste

no one really knows what the ocean hides
    but you and I, bird, we’re gonna find out

Mother and father have claws – she has seen them! Their bodies have an unnatural ability to shift and mold into some greater, something more fearsome. From both near and far, Reia has observed them during their hunts. It’s truly a sight to see – almost like a dance – but to this day, she has been unable to mirror them. Her body doesn’t contort into a dragon’s or even a tiger’s; she is stationary, boring.

But, at least she portrays some properties and is able to still consider herself a hunter like them.

Out of frustration, Reia wreaked havoc on a den of jackrabbits. It was easy enough to follow the adult to the buried hole, and from that point it was only made easier. Flames licked her lips before blazing into the hole. Only after the screeches concluded did she claw and dig until she finally reached the family of rodents – offspring and both parents.

Reia wasn’t hungry, only irritated.
    As to not waste it entirely (her parents raised her not to waste), she gripped an adult and left the others behind.

In her brief travels, however, she found herself nearly face-to-face with a sunbathing dragon. Instinctively, she almost yells excitedly thinking it’s father, but the scent – and even the color – is all wrong. With the rabbit still gripped in her jaws, Reia inclines her head inquisitively. Her silver eyes sweep across him but eventually focuses on his face. He is new, yet he smells of family. Finally dropping her kill, she asks, ”Who are you?” Unafraid, Reia doesn’t at all peddle backward from him or shy from his intense stare. Instead, she matches it with her own and lifts her head defiantly. Blue flames crackle down the length of her crest and tail and lick the rigid scales across her body, obviously a child of brimstone and fire like her father.

and I'll be next to you when the lights go out

Reia

@[Lior] I figured she could meet her grandpa Big Grin