• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

got to break free; any

for every tyrant, a tear for the vulnerable
    in every lost soul, the bones of a miracle

Sviko immediately strikes her as calm and gentle in nature, perhaps he isn’t but first impressions being what they are she feels at ease at once in the company of the young stallion. It does not occur to her to compare him to his brother, whom she hasn’t seen in years, or his sister, who spurned Clayton and sent him into Kensa’s welcoming embrace. He is a prince yes, but she is a Lady, a Primarch of the East and her opinion is not altered by titles, or by her opinion of either of his mothers. He is simply Sviko, a boy she’d known in passing but never actually met, and now she is happy to meet him.

Kensa refrains from extending her muzzle in greeting, but says “I think you’re right, I’m glad to remedy that. How are you? Healthy. She thinks, hence the small distance she keeps though he must know he was at risk the moment he left the cove. She won’t touch him and increase his chance of infection all the same...though she knows all too well it may already be too late. The plague’s greatest danger seems to be the fear it instills. She is not afraid anymore.

“Nothing in particular. Just a change of scenery.” She could have said she needed a break from any number of things but it wouldn’t be true. Kensa just loves to get out and enjoy the world. “And you Sviko? It does surprise me whenever I see anyone from the Cove outside of it’s borders.” When she says this her face is calm and absent any kind of judgement, she doesn’t expect those from the Cove to observe any kind of stringent precautions or to throw themselves into danger… at least not anymore. She has had dark times, but thats between she and herself. Kensa is free of any kind resentful feeling as she waits to hear what kind of adventure Sviko is on.

kensa
    for every dreamer, a dream. we're unstoppable with something to believe in.

@[Sviko]

Messages In This Thread
    got to break free; any - by Sviko - 02-23-2019, 10:20 PM
    RE: got to break free; any - by Kensa - 02-23-2019, 11:15 PM
    RE: got to break free; any - by Sviko - 02-24-2019, 11:55 AM
    RE: got to break free; any - by Kensa - 03-01-2019, 10:01 PM
    RE: got to break free; any - by Sviko - 03-07-2019, 11:10 AM