• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hmmmm.
    Ok, so being a bad girl and posting this at work haha.

Shroud
    my darling maksana, shapeshifting wings, plague infected, adopted by Tunnel (most likely in love with him too in a weird way), has met Godbear and that’s it. she is kinda dark in nature, partook in great pangea slaying lol. she needs to meet others i guess.

Abysm
    dream manipulator! rapt x kagerus son. has first babies on the way which is exciting. in love with sibyl but a major flirt - he likes the ladies! more like seduces then through their dreams lmao. he knows of all his half-siblings but has only really met with valdis and aegean and sviko (in my head canon anyway). up for anything but death! has a close bond with leliana and kerrigan, will be meeting marble soon.

May
    daeyxis baby! antlered, flowery hair, wolf manipulation. just a baby but should be like a year now or close to it? time doesn’t exist haha. needs friends and things.

Sviko
    the lesser known of the kaglace triplets, and the quietest and sweetest. in tender young love with achlyss. he needs breaking or something. friends, frenemies, whatever - just no death.

Wander
    my lovely mandist! she’s almost two and still in the pampas. pteron is her only friend (crush!) at the moment.

I say these will be my main five until I add in the newest babies but I’m always pulling out rando’s for threads so if you see someone not mentioned here and you want to keep that thread going, just let me know!
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    May and dae (omg Maydae) should definitely have a father-daughter thread at some point, she is just so dang cute and they can bond over teaching her all the wolfy things <333

Edit: I am also game to throw any others of mine to any of yours, anytime anyplace!

i want to word any of mine with yours. take your pick.

kessa is about to be around...2 1/2 yrs old...a kirin bab so pretty and kinda bitchy

i want to post elk really, really bad...shes shy and needs someone to post to

karsi is being terrible and cruel and tryting to enslave pons

isobell is preggo in ischia and in a weird nice phase

katarina is in leoss and being weirdo sulky emo mare

ygritte needs some stimulating posts!
    Write to meeeee.

More Spear/Spark/Lilitha would be awesome. Also, somebody of mine should meet Abysm. Dizzy (Disastardly) has terrible nightmares sometimes reliving her encounter with firedick, if he wants to jump into one, chase it away? Or? idk just a thought!
    Hi yes I would still love to continue our adorable bromance thread, Svikgor <3 Also, it sounds like May and Arctyrus would be absolutely adorable together <3
    :)
    @[Lydia] yes to maydae! that’ll be so cute!
    ooohhhh and yes to throwing someone else out to yours. gimme all da lydia threads! <3

@[Elle Belle] ygritte and mandan still need to meet up! 
    elk and abysm seem like they might be a good match... <3

@[SamShine] yes let’s continue that thread! 
    ooo i’m down for bys meeting dizzy! it’d be fun to have him chase the nightmares away and be a good guy for once, not like he’s a bad guy but he’s just meh lol. <3

@[Sid] done and done! well svigor (totally need to save that as a baby name for the family lol) is anyway. but yes to may and arctyrus too! <3
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    I adore Abysm. I want to throw one of mine at him. Maybe Naia? Or Cosmos? Naia has nereid shifting and is basically a beautiful warrioress. Cosmos was just aged to four years old & carried Eight’s baby this season. She’s pink n pretty n has snakes for mane n tail n super weird.
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    @[phaetra] yes gurl, either one would be perfect! do you want me to throw up a starter or do you want to? <3
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    @[Kristin] if you don’t mind a crappy starter, I’ll start a thread < 3
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    I doubt it’ll be crappy but yes, gimme your words! <3 @[phaetra]
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)