• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm still really slow right now, guys, I'm so sorry. I think the heart medication they gave me makes me even more tired than I already am normally. Should be getting results back from the doctor by the end of the week I think. Hoping they can take me off them.

And also going out of town to see grandma took away the only free time for writing that I had (weekends), but was so necessary. She's still holding on despite how badly she wants to be gone.

Hoping to catch up a little more this weekend unless the car takes longer to fix than expected.. I just really want some downtime.

Thanks for being so patient with my slow posting <3 It stresses me out a little thinking that I might be holding anyone back from fun plot things or anything, or that I might be missing out on awesome things. I want everyone to have so much fun here!
    We love you. You're crazy busy, going through a lot, and you gotta take care of yourself. Words will be here when you can, don't stress out over the fact that you've gotta focus on other things right now. <3
    I'm picking up new medication tonight once the pharmacy calls. I hope it means I won't be so exhausted constantly. I miss being able to write with everyone. I can't wait to sleep though. I'm so tired.