• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  |mature| don't get cut on my edges • jah-lilah
    Jah-Lilah
    I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain
    Can I go on my way without you? How do I know?

He had been overjoyed at her response, mirth exploding from him like a ticking time-bomb, and he holds nothing back from her. This is the way she wanted it, the way it always should be, should have been. When he snatched her up and held her so close to him, she could have lost herself in the tangles of his mane for all eternity. For now she would have to settle for these fleeting private moments. His promises of freedom are sincere, and she believes his every word. They had said their goodbyes once more to Circinae, then left the somber realm of purgatory.

The crimson singer had found a place nestled in the bosom of Hyaline surrounded by a group of especially pink cherry blossom trees and decided to make it her temporary abode. My flower child has begun the process of building her nest, and with each day that passes, she finds herself more and more at ease in Hyaline. It is this growing comfort and confidence that encourages her to venture out to the shore of the very same body of water she had healed Ciri in. As she searches the edge of the water for trinkets that call to her, the faraway yet unmistakable sound of footsteps pauses her concentration on this peaceful evening.

A flash of gold reflecting the rays of the fading sun appears on the horizon, and she breaks into a toothy grin despite trying to stifle it. The Dragon-King cometh again. Too late she realizes he fully plans on barreling straight through the lake, a move that her own bull-headed Takhar would probably have made as well. Scrambling to gain footing on the muddy terrain, she can’t escape him (ever) quick enough. A wall of water overtakes them both, and with a surprised yet delighted squeal she shies sideways, pleased to see him. As he turns to face her, water runs between his scales and down his pelt, giving him the illusion that he’s covered in jewels, and Jah-Lilah knows deep down in her bones he has never been more handsome to her.

Dark mane plastered to her neck and tail clinging to her haunches, she makes a face at him, not fooled by the innocence he pretends to still be in possession of. Snorting, she licks her lips and raises an eyebrow at his request. Tilting her head as she contemplates, a wave of insecurity floods her system, and the feeling is foreign to her. It is then replaced with a sensation of gratitude as she realizes how fortunate she is to have this stallion still standing at her side after all they’ve been through, both together and apart.

Motioning for him to follow her, she plants a nip on his thigh and saunters past him. Keeping her pace steady so they may walk together, she leads the way to her den. He has always been this ship, adrift in an ocean of insecurities and infidelities, thunderstorms of pain trying to sink him, take him under, but she has always been his lighthouse. The voluptuous mare guides him to shore even now, finally ready for him. He had been there all along she realizes, and so the feral being inside her senses a chink in the armor and has started clawing its way to the surface. Raising her dark tail slightly to allow pheremones to permeate the air, she half-halts, emerald eyes boring into his gold ones. A moment’s pause, and she has fallen.

Stepping into him, she presses her soft muzzle to his, allowing once-taboo emotions to emerge. His whiskers tickle her nose, and she pulls away with a giggle. Blinking her long eyelashes, it is now her turn to be coy. Raising her muzzle to whisper to him, her breath is warm as it tickles the sensitive hair that grows on the edge of his ear, her voice is sensual and husky as she at last responds to his simple request of her.

”No, my Dragon-King. The things I want you to feel i want you to feeeeeeel. Raw, uninhibited, real. Nothing else but you and I tonight, if you’re sure this is what you want.”  

If I go on my way without you, where you I go?
    she is like a cat in the dark, and then she is the darkness

Messages In This Thread
    RE: |mature| don't get cut on my edges • jah-lilah - by Jah-Lilah - 02-27-2019, 10:25 PM