• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  |mature| don't get cut on my edges • jah-lilah

Amet doesn't expect to catch the red soothsayer unaware, and he doesn't ─ but with her hooves planted firmly in mud and her bright eyes concentrating on the sand beneath the rippling lake, he's still able to successfully send a wave of cool water over her frame and soak her. He, of course, is not safe from the water either, but that's not the point.

Laughter falls loud and genuine from his ajar maw as he pivots to watch Jah's reaction, the water running in rivulets down his scaled face. He tosses his head skyward as he grants the red wytch with his first inquiry, removing a now-soaked forelock from his line of sight as he nickers gruffly at her. She snorts in response and he feigns an eye roll at the face she makes at him but beneath his playful exterior, Amet's heartbeat races with a mixture of uncertainty and excitement.

Unfortunately for the recently re-crowned King of Hyaline, the red wytch does not want to answer him right away. Instead, she motions for him to follow her and without hesitation, he does ─ though, admittedly, he lacks surprise at her response. Ever the mystery woman, she is, and it heightens his excitement. The dragon follows the flame, his ears pressed forward with intrigue and his chin tucked to his chest in a primal attempt to flex his rippling muscles. He watches Jah-Lilah as they move from the lake and towards the copse of cherry blossom trees that stand in the distance, though not just in an overtly sexual way.

He thinks of how they'd met, where they'd gone, how they'd each been there for each other through anything and everything. She had raised his eldest son as her own. She had been the Amet's support through his loss of Ciri, of Tangerine, of Eione... through his loss of Hyaline, and then through the ice age in Eternal.

Now, still, she is his support as he reclaims the throne in Hyaline.

And it's about damn time that she knows how he feels.

But she beats him to it, always one step ahead of him in her infinite wisdom and heat flushes simultaneously in his face and his groin at the way she purrs beneath the blossoming cherry blossoms. His nostrils instinctively flare at the scent of her and his own laughter echoes hers as she dances a playful tango away from him, but only briefly; the space between them does not remain for long as the red wytch raises her muzzle to his ear, pressed forward so hard that it nearly hurts, and whispers words that are just for him.

"I've never wanted anything more," he finally says when his heart starts to beat again, his words slow and thick and full of certainty. "But am I what you want?" He is almost hesitant to ask it ─ he wants her in her entirety, her body and her beautiful soul, but they both know that he is more grounded to Hyaline than any place he's ever been and she is tied down to no place. He could never ask her to stay, never keep her tied to one place, but he needed to know more than anything that he is what she wants.

─ don't get cut on my edges
    @[Jah-Lilah]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: |mature| don't get cut on my edges • jah-lilah - by Amet - 02-28-2019, 09:13 PM