• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  |mature| don't get cut on my edges • jah-lilah
    Jah-Lilah
    listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise
    Set sail with me, a misty lady, I’ll set your spirit free.

He gave her a run for her money when it came to passion, to zest for life. They loved with the same reckless abandon, neither one of them knew how to do anything less than one hundred percent, it was a blessing and a curse. So many times she had been hurt living her life this way, carefree and neglectful of consequences. When it came to love and lust though, there was nobody who could out-run Jah-Lilah. This time seems different though.

Everytime they cross paths the memories rush back to her, the feelings that stir inside grow restless with a strange longing, threatening to break the levy she’s built around her heart. The red mare was ready to open up the gates. She never was good at holding back, at self control. And here she was again prepared to show all her cards, but the emotional young stud made the game too fun for her. Jah wasn’t quite prepared to concede just yet. After all, isn’t this what he came for? Holding back a smile, she lets the seconds tick by, wondering for a moment if they are agonizingly slow for him as they are her.

Everything she has seen, all the wonders in the world, all the stars in the sky pale in comparison to him this evening. The thousands of creatures in Beqanna, the billions of beings that roam the Earth-Mother’s back, they are all non-existant to her now. There is nobody in the world but the Dragon-King and the Gold-Dust Woman. Life is on pause when he nears her, and even now she prays that this is no illusion, no hallucination, no fever dream. Looking back she nearly laughs aloud at all the time she’s wasted fooling around when he was here all along. The wytch hasn’t felt this way since she coupled with the Wolf-of-the-Water so long ago, and the black prince ages before her. Go on, Jah, third time’s the charm.

He hesitates, reining himself in and searching her eyes for answers. The seasoned mare can sense his uncertainty before his lips part to inquire about her own shattered heart, ripped to shreds and stitched back together time and time again. It mirrors his own, two halves of the same weary soul, finding refuge and solace finally in one who has shared the same agony. Sighing softly, a tender expression finds its’ way to her face and she almost chuckles as she speaks softly, daring not to disrupt the air around them.

”Oh my King, you keep wondering if you’re the one I’m wanting, but you never needed to doubt. The Earth-Mother’s spell had no effect on this old enchantress, it was just an excuse to have my freedom again. Do you remember? How it was before The Wind tethered me to his soul?”

Ignoring the voice in the back of her mind that is warning her it’s all too good to be true, to be hers, she maneuvers closer to him. The time for politeness and personal boundaries had long since passed, and she wants the dragon to make her his. Greedy lips nibble and bite, making their way down his scaled neck as if it is she who is the predator. If the copper mare has her way, they will devour each other tonight beneath the watchful eye of the pale moon.    

New love to find, although we’ll leave another behind.
    would you stay if she promised you heaven?

@[Amet] <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: |mature| don't get cut on my edges • jah-lilah - by Jah-Lilah - 03-09-2019, 01:50 AM