• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  |mature| don't get cut on my edges • jah-lilah
    Jah-Lilah
    listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise
    I’ll always com back to you.

There is a level of trust and understanding that is unique to the lovers. The golden stallion thrives on order, lives for the security that lies deep in the heart of Hyaline, finds comfort in the organization of the court, and then there is Jah-Lilah. The mare is wild, flows with the river and changes gear like the four seasons, yet here they are. Perhaps there is a grain of truth in the old adage of “opposites attract”, for where there are contradictory moments, there is also balance. If the sorceress has learned anything from the Earth-Mother, it is that the universe requires balance. Perhaps then, so does Jah-Lilah.

Serenity sets in when she is with him, and they move in constant harmony. It bangs on her heart like a drum, and the love that flows through her body now more than ever is ready to meet the world. The mare is certain that no matter how far she roams and wherever sore hooves may take her, the only path she’ll need to remember is the one that leads back to the Dragon-King. Hot on her trail again, he brushes soft lips to her skin and the blood rushes hot to her cheeks and her loins, causing her breathing to increase notably.

The man is worried, the emotion sneaks out in between heated breaths, and she finds it endearing. My red wytch can almost taste it, and she knows what it is. The freedom that made him love and desire her so desperately, is the same freedom he thinks she will forfeit by pledging herself to him. Boys can be so daft sometimes. Smiling both at him and at her internal dialog, she flits around him so smoothly it’s like she is floating. The emotion she’s experiencing for him right now makes her feel like she could fly if she truly wanted to. When she opens her mouth to give him confessions that match his own, he cannot hide his surprise and delight.

It is getting so burdensome attempting to conceal her own elation the further down she tumbles for the desert-born stud. He is close to her then, his breath fervid and tinted slightly with the odor of clover. He is driving her mad.

Those amber eyes lock onto her emerald ones, and for a moment, everything is frozen. That milk-and-honey baritone finds its’ way to her ears, and he all but falls to his knees attempting to express his sincerity to her. The earnest look on his face nearly breaks her heart, and she tilts her head as she sighs longingly. Bobbing her head invitingly, she can feel her hormones surge. Biting her lip, she swats her tail hard at invisible insects then raises it straight up. The tangled strands rest on her croup, allowing her scent to fully permeate the air. Come closer… the gentle breeze seems to whisper. His imagination? Or an illusion of the senses conjured by the crimson magicker? My mare tries to put his mind at ease.

”What’s understood doesn’t have to be explained. I’m not like the others before, my king. Don’t forget that I believed in you when you didn’t even believe in yourself.” Her words cut short by his abrupt movement, and her eyes devour him as she watches him pivot and move with ease. His muscles flex and relax beneath those impeccable gleaming scales, throwing moonlight all around the thicket as it reflects off of their smooth surface. She draws a breath sharply, ears perked and all attention on him. He demands of her, aims to prove himself, and although she will allow him to, she so enjoys the dance of courtship. When he reaches for her he is jovial, but there is a new, more ancient gleam in those golden eyes. She sees it, and she wants it.

The native soothsayer has awakened a fresh, unusual piece of the stallion he has never shown her before, but she knew lurked inside of him all along. Bits and pieces had reared their head every now and again when he was pushed, but now the creature emerges and proceeds to take hold of the reins. The woman chomps her jaws and raises her head, submitting to him. Leaving herself vulnerable and at the mercy of the Dragon-King, she gives him everything. When teeth meet flesh, she squeals excitedly and paws the ground with her foreleg. Pressing her head to his left side, she rubs her face and jaw down his shoulder as if she’s scratching an itch, but she is swapping scents, marking and being marked. He will wear her everywhere, as she will wear him.

Snorting and tossing her head, she proceeds to start nibbling down his barrel, making her way to the thin skin on the underside of his belly. When she has lipped and nuzzled enough of his belly for her liking, she travels back north, licking and chewing at his flank. Sighing deeply, she leans into him like she has done so many other times, but now everything is different. Her words are mumbled into the skin of his hip and she slurs like she is intoxicated. Her voice is low, barely above a whisper, but certainly he can hear her.

”I love you…”

I’m your lady, now and ever, now do you know?
    break the silence, damn the dark, damn the light

@Amet <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: |mature| don't get cut on my edges • jah-lilah - by Jah-Lilah - 03-17-2019, 10:44 PM