• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Name change?
    Hey guys. I thought upon returning that I'd like to use a different OOC name but I'm having second thoughts. Can you change my OOC name on your end, or do I need to just create a new account? I was Ringer before and I think I'll just keep that haha.
    I changed it for you, no problem! Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Thanks! Did I already have an account? Slash do all my old characters have accounts, or if I want to play one I'd need to create accounts for them...?
    Nope, if you want to post as your characters individually you'll have to go in and make separate accounts for them and then attach them to your ooc name. You only need to make accounts for the ponies you're planning on playing - there's no way I'm making like 300 accounts, hahaha, so I just have two or three.

But you also don't have to make a separate account for them, you can just post through your ooc name if you find that easier.
    [Image: Leah.png]