• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If the sun rose up from the west; any
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    It doesn’t take long for someone to appear, though as his luck would have it, not Lilitha. Perhaps she’s tending to somone, her child or, busy some other way. She might even have sent this male to greet him in her stead, question what he’s doing here. Who knows, really.

It doesn’t matter much to Leilan, as long as he can make sure that Taiga is still the same, still protected, not being swallowed up by any other kingdom. A free land.

It seemed word did travel faster than Leilan honestly wanted to - and the story of why he did not want to be called king, unfortunately lost. A sour grin follows, and the roan shakes his head. ”Kings don’t belong in territories of Nerine,” he says. ”But I’ve been a Prince among Amazons forever, so that’s as far as I’ll go.” A shake of his crest to rest at ease; it’s just that he wanted any misunderstandings of his position (especially in regards to his home kingdom) out of the world.

”You have me at a disadvantage though, sir. I came to see how Lilitha is faring, and see word of me has proceeded me, but I cannot say I know you, nor what your title or place in the Taiga is. Last time I came by she explicitly stated this was to be a free land, without much of ruling, of ranking going on. Is that still the case?” The scaled stallion cocks his head slightly, though he doesn’t pry out of animosity, only curiosity drives him really. The other might not know it though, so he is certain to keep a calm and relaxed exterior towards the other male.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Aten] I figured I might as well continue this one, if Lilitha or Ruan still wants to join don’t hesitate to do so or start a new thread for me ‘while he’s here visiting’ :)
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    If the sun rose up from the west; any - by Leilan - 03-09-2019, 07:32 AM
    RE: If the sun rose up from the west; any - by Leilan - 03-16-2019, 11:21 AM